Weistec Super Charger / Bi-Turbo Install…………. Labour Free!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
Yes! you read the title right:cool:

With the help of Eurocharged and Weistec Engineering here At MSL Performance we are happy to announce that we will be offering a Labour Free install of a M156/M159 Weistec Super Charger Kit or a M157 Bi-turbo Turbocharger upgrade for two lucky Forum Members. (one M156 and one M157).

As you all already know this is the way forward and the best way to extract that extra power from your motor.

M156

Stage 1 637 BHP+ / 560lb-ft
Stage 2 672 BHP+ /662 lb-ft

More information can be found on the Weistec website on
http://www.weistec.com/m156.html

Key Features:

2.3L Twin-Screw Compressor Module
1000hp Liquid to Air Intercooler Core
High Flow Cast Aluminium T6 Hardened Lower Manifold
High Flow Cast Aluminium T6 Hardened Throttle Body Inlet Y
45mm Boost Bypass Assembly
Billet Aluminium Direct Drive Cradle System
Supercharger Serpentine Drive Belt
Hard Anodized Billet Aluminium Serpentine Idlers
Johnson CM30 30 Litre/Min Intercooler Water Pump
Intercooler Water Recovery Tank
Cross Flow Heat Exchanger
High Flow Fuel Rail System
Moulded Silicone Couplers
Power-Steering Reservoir Relocation Assembly
Weistec Engineering Stage 2 Supercharger System ECU Re-flash

Supported Platforms

2008-Present C63 AMG (Sedan and Wagon)
2012-Present C63 AMG Black Series
2007-2008 CLK63 AMG
2008 CLK63 Black Series
2007-2010 CLS63 AMG
2007-2011 E63 AMG (Sedan and Wagon)
2007-2010 S63 AMG
2007-2011 ML63 AMG
2007 R63 AMG
2008-2010 CL63 AMG
2009-2011 SL63 AMG

This will include the fitting of a basic Stage 1 or Stage 2 kit, additional items will be subject to labour charges.

M157

This includes the fitting of the Upgraded Turbo chargers and down pipes

Weistec Information:

We have developed proprietary aerodynamics designed to optimize extreme pressure operation of the M157. The results are astonishing gains resulting in as much as 730+ wheel horsepower.

Constructed of billet aluminium, our 71mm impeller wheel is 5-axis CNC machined and flows 53+ lbs/min of air. The light weight impeller design and latest machining technology results in very short spool up times and great overall power. Tailored for use exclusively with the factory M157 Garrett gt22 frame makes this a 100% bolt-on installation. No custom oil and water lines to leak, no headaches. Every factory line connects right to the new turbo, using factory gaskets

Key Features:

5 Axis CNC Machined
High RPM Balanced for perfection operation
53+ Lbs/min compressor flow
Includes Updated ECU Calibration
100% Bolt on installation
All hardware and gaskets are included
730 WHP, 730 WTQ, with supporting upgrades

Supported Platforms

2012-Present CLS63 AMG
2012-Present E63 AMG (Sedan and Wagon)
2012-Present S63 AMG
2012-Present CL63 AMG
2012-Present ML63 AMG
2013-Present SL63 AMG
2013-Present G63 AMG
Same as above any additional items will be subject to labour charges.

Please contact for further information

Thanks

Acid

Hey Guys

We have now got our First Customer for the Weistec Supercharger System !!!!
So that only Leaves The Bi-Turbo System so come on guys lets make History !!!

Acid

Just like to thank Acid for his fantastic offer and i am sure all my family will appreciate how much quicker there Christmas presents will be delivered over the festive period......mmmm now best pre-order some more rear tyres :)

Its certainly going to be intresting to see what difference this will make to what is already a fairly quick car.

Great decision Lee I was lucky to get a ride in one in Dubai it was mental

WOAH! This is an amazing offer for our forum members - Thanks Acid !

Just been confirmed by Acid that Weistec have dispatched the Supercharger so could be all done before Christmas.

I am surprised no one has jumped at the oppertunity for the M157 offer

Good choice Lee,this is way I'm going to go. The sooner they get yours done and iron the out the problems I'll let them start on mine.

StuR32 with Weistec, Eurocharged and Acid and the guys at MSL there wont be any problems.
I had a few questions and concerns but Weistec and Acid have answered them all.
Just get it booked in and turn the car into a Monster.
Mine should be all done in time for Santa coming :)

Lee C63 said:
Just been confirmed by Acid that Weistec have dispatched the Supercharger so could be all done before Christmas. I am surprised no one has jumped at the oppertunity for the M157 offer

Lee,

Really looking forward to the results they should be epic.

Nice one mate and looking forward to seeing the outcome at a future gtg.

Justin

Lee, would it be possible to meet up when you pick the car up at MSL to have a look and listen. What exhaust or mods are you going for.

Cheers Stu

Yeah no problem, i am sure Acid will be happy for any one to stop by and see the progress.
I am just keeping the exhaust standard for now as its only stage 1 i am going for.
Stage 2 would be Long tube headers and exhaust and then a pulley change which gives more boost and therefore more power.
However 630-650 BHP (Stage 1) will be keep me entertained for a while i think.

Great offer, want to do this to mine but id rather wait another 3 years until the car is out of warranty, Lee would you mind taking me out in it some time? I am not that far from you in Yorkshire

If i am down Yorkshire way or your up near me then no problem.
I am sure there will be another MB Club rolling road day at some point, so hopefully i will be home for that, and then anyone who is interested can see the install or go for a quick spin.
Ref the warranty:- You could always get it removed and then re-fitted should you need a warranty claim :)

Great forum offer from Acid:thumb:... can't wait to read the results:D

Thats the Supercharger delivered to the UK!!!!!
Just over a week and the car will be dropped off at MSL for the start of the install........

Thats the Supercharger delivered to the UK!!!!!
Just over a week and the car will be dropped off at MSL for the start of the install........

Exciting times indeed mate. As you said, good job you have the LSD. I know the guys at MSL will do everything possible to get it turned round in perfect working order.

I was very close to doing the same thing as you (as you probably know) and was very impressed with Acid and the guys over some issues I had with my Eurocharged remap. They are extremely responsive and customer focussed. I know you wont regret it :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom