Weistec Supercharger for 55K (M113k) Engines - Official UK Distributor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PhilDR

Car
C63 AMG Coupe
Hi having undergone serious testing and proving we are now happy to announce the Official UK release of the Weistec Supercharger upgrades for the M113k engines found in most of the 55k vehicles..

2002 was a milestone for Mercedes and European sports car enthusiast. The M113K can only be described as a game changer. When AMG transformed the production Mercedes 5.5L V8 into a Kompressed monster, there were not many cars left in the world that could overtake it. The factory forced induction engine lead to an entire industry of Mercedes aftermarket, an industry that has squeezed every last drop of power from the stock Kompressor.

It has been 10 years from its original release but it is time for todays game changer. Weistec is proud to announce the M113K 3.0L Twin Screw Supercharger System. We have taken our proven supercharger design concepts and applied them to create the most efficient, reliable, and powerful upgrade ever available.

Using our 3.0L Twin Screw, we have set the record for the Worlds Fastest Mercedes with our Stage 3 M156 Supercharger System. Producing engine power levels exceeding 1000 Horsepower.

Key Features:
3.0L Twin-Screw Compressor Module Why Twin-Screw?
1000hp Liquid to Air Intercooler Core
High Flow, Cast Aluminum, T6 Hardened Lower Manifold
High Flow, Cast Aluminum, T6 Hardened Intake Elbow and Throttle Body Inlet
Maintains Factory Electronic Bypass Valve
Hard Anodized Front Drive Bracket with Double Bearing, Belt Wrap Idler
HD 8 Rib Belt Tensioner
HD Supercharger Serpentine Drive Belt
High Flow Billet Fuel Rail System
650cc Fuel Injectors
Molded Silicone Air Pump and Throttle Body Coupler
Weistec Weaved Cotton Fiber Air Filter
New OEM Gaskets
Saves 50 Lbs. vs Factory Kompressor
Weistec Engineering, M113K S1 SC Reflash

Supported Platforms
2002-2004 CL55 AMG
2002-2006 S55 AMG
2002-2008 SL55 AMG
2003-2006 E55 AMG (Sedan and Wagon)
2004-2009 G55 AMG
2006 CLS 55AMG

The stage 1 kit fitted to an otherwise stock E55K will make approx 512whp.

Prices fitted £8000 inc VAT

image-16.jpg

image-18.jpg

image-13.jpg

image-7.jpg

image-8.jpg

image-9.jpg

Last edited:
As said, a very lovely looking piece of equipment, and its results are seemingly proven, and whilst my own pockets will be unable to unearth such funds to fit this item to my own car very regretably:mad:, can i ask given its returned in its trials such performance results, how does that one air intake, albeit it big, deal with the demands of such a SC, it must be screaming for air, surely the existing twin intakes must put more air in, (I just know I will regret asking this question, but have had to ask anyway). I surpose thats what £8k brings you, info and a very fast car!
Come on Sav, be the first you know you want to:devil: cheaper than a TT63, just make sure you write up all the plus's and negatives, up for our education mate.

The TB is the narrow point on the Weistec, the supercharger inlet is less restrictive and the surface area of the filter is far larger than the stock twin inlets. The only downside is the fact it sits just above the headers would be interesting to the see the IAT's would be at something like VMax rather than on a 1/4 mile.

Sounds interesting - however you can probably count on one hand the number of people interested in having this fitted.

The TB is the narrow point on the Weistec, the supercharger inlet is less restrictive and the surface area of the filter is far larger than the stock twin inlets. The only downside is the fact it sits just above the headers would be interesting to the see the IAT's would be at something like VMax rather than on a 1/4 mile.

Paul,
I ask this to educate myself here, is not the size of the TB (amonst other mods), the issue throughout the development of modding the 55K in recent times, 80mm, 82mm or 92mm, TB's, and I ask in the knowledge that you will know the answer, if the TB is X is that not the whole air issue, disregarding to weather SC inlets are this or that, if airs not coming in, end of story, or do I need to read up a little more:confused:. I wont be doing this mod, but would like to understand how it all works.
Must say the kit does look very good.

Paul,
I ask this to educate myself here, is not the size of the TB (amonst other mods), the issue throughout the development of modding the 55K in recent times, 80mm, 82mm or 92mm, TB's, and I ask in the knowledge that you will know the answer, if the TB is X is that not the whole air issue, disregarding to weather SC inlets are this or that, if airs not coming in, end of story, or do I need to read up a little more:confused:. I wont be doing this mod, but would like to understand how it all works.
Must say the kit does look very good.

Hi Ricky,

Thanks for showing the interest and asking the questions.....

As Paul rightly points out and yourself in the above post......The restriction really is always going to be the Throttle Body.....Weistec also offer a TB upgrade for the later stages :D

I didn't say it wasn't a useful thread, just that the market for this sort of modification is tiny.

Phil, can i ask a stupid question?..... why is this kit allot cheaper than the 63 kit?

It's much easier to re-engineer something when it's already been done - the 63 isn't supercharged.

Phil, can i ask a stupid question?..... why is this kit allot cheaper than the 63 kit?

Number of factors really...

The M156 comes with a lot of extra supporting parts for the conversion (HE, pump, pipe work etc)
Also the fact the kit and tune has been developed for a system that didn't originally support boost...

The M113k kit is for a 'blown' base motor and therefore really is an 'Upgrade' rather than a 'conversion in aspiration'

Hope that answers :thumb:

You will struggle to get to that power for that price the "traditional" way, if you include the fitted price its a far better option. I dont know how many 55K's in the UK have this sort of power or more but I would bet that most that have will be thinking how much easier this route is both in terms of fitting and cost.

For somoene like MoAMG who is just embarking on a full on modified 55K it makes absolute sense, I would also imagine the 2nd hand value of the kit would also be strong if you returned the car to stock when selling.

If this kit was out a year earlier I would be pressing the button now but having invested so much time and money its a tough decision, that said I am so tempted!

Go on Paul...... do it do it do it.... you cant take it with you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom