Welcome the noob!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KosherBenz

Car
2006 E320 CDI
Whats up guys/gals. Came over here from MBworld hopefully to learn a bit. Im Evan, 28 and live near Washington DC. I own a 2006 E320CDI , 1998 Ford Ranger 4x4 (for offroading) and a 2001 Kawasaki ZX-6R. :rock:

~Evan

P.S.
I am gonna go search now to try to get some info on how to unlock the Euro command I just bought for my W211 so the video will stay on after 4mph, my kids wanna watch their movies! If anyone has info on how to do that, please PM me or post it in here. thanks!

Hi Evan, and welcome to the only club to be part of..... :)

And I'm sure you will learn a hell of a lot, if not all you need to know. Just don't ask me. that's all......lol...... :)

Cheers, Bill.

here is the only pic I have of my car right now, the day I picked it up!

4694.jpg

Welcome aboard,,

i like the colour of your E Nice choice.

Ohh.... pretty kids too :)

KosherBenz said:
here is the only pic I have of my car right now, the day I picked it up!

4694.jpg

cracking SLK in that showroom behind!!!

Welcome, Just love the colour of your car, bet it looks awesome in daylight.

Welcome, yes great colour car what is it called? good looking children as well.

C43AMG said:
Welcome, yes great colour car what is it called? good looking children as well.
4th'ed. :bannana:

Welcome to the forum. How long has the 320CDi been available on your side of the water? It's a popular engine choice over here but I always thought that diesels struggled for sales in the USA.

Be nice to know what you think of it after you've driven it for a few weeks.

Welcome and I really look forward to seeing more pictures of a Mercedes-Benz that is not silver or black.

Great to see the family members all anxiously waiting to get started on polishing the car :D

John

USA? Wheres that? north of Watford? :confused: :confused:

Seriously, lovely car, and welcome to the forum!

The color is called Barolo Red Metallic. It was my first choice of colors out of the 12 offered, I was lucky to get it, but I could't get all the options I wanted, like keyless go and the lighting package. As for the CDI, it came out here in 2004 I believe and next year maybe for 2007 it is to go from the I6 to the V6.

CDI's are hard to come by at the dealer. Mine was pulled off the boat as they only had one in stock and it was a bottom level one without the premium package and no navi. I passed on that one! hahaha

I got a pic of it in the daylight, let me see if I can find it.

~Evan

Ah OK - the C-class got the V6 last year?

KosherBenz said:
E320 CDI's are I6's. soon they will be a v6 diesel.

I hate to say this but I believe stats007 is right the V6 320CDI is in production and I believe cruising our highways and byeways.

C320CDI came first though.

Regards,
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom