Well chuffed!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bignak

Car
clk w208
Well i've finally got my clk, bright red on a 51 plate, exellent condition, everything works, very pleased!:D, only the handbook is missing....so my first question is......is the windscreen washer bottle the big container on the right hand side as you look under the bonnet?? is the water heated all the time?? and i've never known a car to get to operating temp so quickly!! instant heat this morning!! is this normal??

Thanks all!

Well i've finally got my clk, bright red on a 51 plate, exellent condition, everything works, very pleased!:D, only the handbook is missing....so my first question is......is the windscreen washer bottle the big container on the right hand side as you look under the bonnet?? is the water heated all the time?? and i've never known a car to get to operating temp so quickly!! instant heat this morning!! is this normal??

Thanks all!

yes washer bottle on right on W209 CLK which I assume yours is

Not sure if they are heated all the time or just @ low outside temps :dk:

51 plate will be a 208 shape and I'm sure another 208 owner will be along soon to clarify that point.... Congrats on your purchase... sounds a nice car.... pics please :)

Thanks all!
Yes the w/washer bottle is on the right & w208's do get to normal running temp quickly,good luck with your new purchase,keep up with the scheduled maintenance & you shouldn't have too many problems,keep an eye on the inside lips on the wheel arches & around the boot lock for signs of rust:thumb:

Yes the w/washer bottle is on the right & w208's do get to normal running temp quickly,good luck with your new purchase,keep up with the scheduled maintenance & you shouldn't have too many problems,keep an eye on the inside lips on the wheel arches & around the boot lock for signs of rust:thumb:
Thanks for that mate, i really am pleased with it, no rust at all!!, 73000 with full history, excellent paint work, drives beautiful, original tool kit etc........just got to get some decent wheels for it as the standard avantgarde ones dont do the car justice at all!

Thanks for that mate, i really am pleased with it, no rust at all!!, 73000 with full history, excellent paint work, drives beautiful, original tool kit etc........just got to get some decent wheels for it as the standard avantgarde ones dont do the car justice at all!
Go for 18" amg's(got them on my clk320 & that trasform the way the car rides),if you don't want to spend too much get some second hand one's & get them refurbished,enjoy;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom