Well done Jenson - F1 World Champion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wemorgan

MB Enthusiast
Car
A205 C220d
Well done Jenson - F1 World Champion!!

What a season so far......what a great race

EDIT: in my excitement I've spelt World incorrectly, oops. I'm sure Jenson is great at scrabble too :)

Last edited:
LMAO... I expect he'll have a few worlds to say about that.

A good race for him really, although IMO a great shame about Rubens getting the puncture.

Ian.

I am really delighted for him.

A class drive.

:thumb:

A great result, showcases everything that is Great about Britain!

:bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:

Brawngplogo.png

(although I can't help thinking he has been watching too much Austin Powers... ...baby!)

Last edited:
One of the best races of the season :)

Cracking race, I do hope nobody thinks that a race like that was scripted!!:thumb:
Sorry for Rubens, glad for Jenson and very relieved for my old colleague Ross:D

Well done Jenson.

Well done ...not, Coulthard and Jordan for calling it wrongly.

I saw the short clip of Ross Brawn thanking ex-teammates who sadly lost their positions when the team was downsized at the beginning of the season. He looked pretty cut up and I found his tribute quite touching.

Maybe now they'll attract additional sponsorship and be able to re-recruit anyone who wants to rejoin them.

Mactech, are you one of the people he was referring to?

Ian.

Yes well done! Been his decade really. Does anyone think we have Lewis to thank for this???...

Mactech, are you one of the people he was referring to?

Ian.

Fortunatly not! No, Ross and I were collegues at TWR Jaguar nearly 20 years ago. When Martin Brundle was driving for us, and I'd just moved from Eddie Jordan racing.......:eek: And before Martin was David Coulthard's manager.....:devil:

Well done Jenson - F1 World Champion!!

What a season so far......what a great race

EDIT: in my excitement I've spelt World incorrectly, oops. I'm sure Jenson is great at scrabble too :)

Well said, another british world champion.
Also well done Casey Stoner winning the moto gp today, is he the only one that can wring the neck out of that ducati or what????:dk:

Great race, and really pleased for JB and the team. An even more incredible achievement when you consider where they were at the turn of the year.

Cracking race, I do hope nobody thinks that a race like that was scripted!!:thumb:
Sorry for Rubens, glad for Jenson and very relieved for my old colleague Ross:D

I was kind of hoping Rubens would win the race and that JB would tie up the championship.

Astonished to see Ross Brawn so emotional.

Most impressed by LH and McLaren getting so far up the order.

Well stunned that KR was able to continue after driving through a fireball.

Even more stunned that HK didn't get at least a drive through. Just as Nico was let off last race. (Just a coincidence that it was a Toyota engine at a Japanese race). Stewarding is still awful.

I never doubted Vettel wouldn't do it. Potential WC of the future? Definitely. But either he or his car aren't much good at overtaking right now.

Pity that Button didn't start the season in a bad car that got better relative to the rest of the field rather than the other way around. It would have cut some of the nonsense being uttered in the press about him.

And last race did I hear Martin Brundle refer to 'Tef' Alonso. I thought I did but I haven't seen anybody esle comment on it.

Fantastic result. I am so pleased for Jenson.

No what to call our new babay??????????????

Pity that Button didn't start the season in a bad car that got better relative to the rest of the field rather than the other way around. It would have cut some of the nonsense being uttered in the press about him.

I agree, it's a shame that fuelled by the media some will criticise - forgetting that he and Brawn dominated the first half the season. To have barely been in the running in the second half shows just how strong the first half must have been.

However to win in their maiden race, and go on to win enough races to reign supreme as both constructors and driver champtions at the end of that same reason is even more astonishing an achievement IMHO.

At least the grief JB gets will give Lewis a break for a while.

No what to call our new babay??????????????

Brawn? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom