well done MB Bishops Stortford

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

herby thr cls

Car
CLS350d C257
Well after reading several post on here about the dreaded NOx sensor problems on the modern diesels, got the EML up on my 2015 CLS last week, plugged my OBD reader in and fault code P2201 was displayed, Booked car into Mercedes at Bishops Stortford Essex for a diagnostic session £85,

Gathered lots of ammo on here from other members that have had to have their sensors replaced when the car is out of warranty, and have had a bit of a fight with MB uk to get a goodwill payment to help with the cost of the repair.

So off I go to Mercedes at B/S this morning, greeted and treated very well I opted for the wait in the lounge as they said it would only be 45 mins, 20 mins later I am informed that both NOx sensors will need to be replaced and that because I have full Mercedes service history there will be no charge, so another 1hour wait and another coffee both sensors fitted and software updated
Happy Days Great service from a main dealer for a change

Well after reading several post on here about the dreaded NOx sensor problems on the modern diesels, got the EML up on my 2015 CLS last week, plugged my OBD reader in and fault code P2201 was displayed, Booked car into Mercedes at Bishops Stortford Essex for a diagnostic session £85,

Gathered lots of ammo on here from other members that have had to have their sensors replaced when the car is out of warranty, and have had a bit of a fight with MB uk to get a goodwill payment to help with the cost of the repair.

So off I go to Mercedes at B/S this morning, greeted and treated very well I opted for the wait in the lounge as they said it would only be 45 mins, 20 mins later I am informed that both NOx sensors will need to be replaced and that because I have full Mercedes service history there will be no charge, so another 1hour wait and another coffee both sensors fitted and software updated
Happy Days Great service from a main dealer for a change

Exactly the same for me, fully prepared for a battle with either my warranty company or MB, but hey Mercedes West Bromley came up trumps replaced FOC, and a free wash, fantastic service, and a lovely waiting area free coffee and wi-fi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom