Well Got One

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

speedtriple

Car
MB ML70 CDI, Mitsubishi L200
I have been looking for an ML, I know a few don't have a high opinion of this model but it is what I wanted. Well I have bought one, it is a 2005 ML270 CDI in white. It has a few thing I need to do to bring it to the standard I want but nothing major and I got it at a bargain price :D.

I have a quick question though, I have searched with regard to tyre pressure but there is varying opinion. With the ML I got the standard wheels plus AMG 20" rims, does any one know at what pressure I should run the AMG 20" on a ML?

Thanks for your help. I hope now to have many years of MB ownership and over time, as I get too know my ML be of help to others :).

Congratulations. We've had ours for 9 years and it's been great.

Is it an ex-Police Motorway Patrol car?

White on twenties? We need pictures :thumb:

Yep, used to be ex-police. It is in good condition and the mechanicals are exemplary, except the pad in the passenger seat has a intermittent fault, bringing up warning lights, I'll sort that though. It has had a DTUK box fitted 6 months ago, have all the paper work, over 200bhp and silly torque.

I will post photo's with the 20" AMG's when I work out how. Shouldn't be to long as they will be coming off for winter. :D

Sounds very nice :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom