Well I never Charles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I sense the dead hand of accountancy on the shoulder of the company. Soon Boardroom members will be awarding themselves large bonuses while "downsizing" the work force to improve efficiency. Out sourcing production to China would be the next logical step. Production of the Morgan badge will remain at Malvern of course to give that "Made in England by traditional craftsmen" vibe. The badges to be affixed by Mrs Yussur Abrar and her team of dedicated Somali asylum seekers at Tillbury docks as the cars roll off the container ship " The Glorious Workers Collective of Shandong Province 3"

Family firms are famous for infighting.

However, out of solidarity for Charles Morgans everywhere, reinstate me now!

The various articles I've read about him are rather damming. More recently he was only a spokesman for the company and not the business lead. So if they can manage to retain the engineers that deliver the products the business can hopefully rebuilt itself after his expensive mistakes.

Odd, never heard him complain about this demotion, which I can only presume it's directly connected with the current situation.

'However, following disagreements with the board, Charles was replaced as chairman in March and was appointed as an ambassador''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom