Well presented E55......not!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Was on sale on Facebook the night before and the buyers relisted it the next day. 😂
Best off buying Alps even for £4k more

A while back I suggested that prices for these cars is going to fall when they get within reach of owners that could not afford to maintain them.

I got yelled at like I was a heretic. This might be an example of what's to come.

No log book either

A while back I suggested that prices for these cars is going to fall when they get within reach of owners that could not afford to maintain them.

I got yelled at like I was a heretic. This might be an example of what's to come.

Didn't you actually say they were available for £2k ?

Didn't you actually say they were available for £2k ?

I suggested that the prices will go towards that before all the bad ones turn into parts cars. This isn't a £6000 car. It might be a £3000 car.

1606576175981.png

I suggested that the prices will go towards that before all the bad ones turn into parts cars. This isn't a £6000 car. It might be a £3000 car.

View attachment 105348

No, you posted an image of sale prices for E55 in the US auction sites for $2 ~ 3k USD.
No where on this image though did it actuall say they were clean E55 on the road, could have been scrap E220s. ;)

This car would sell in a heartbeat at £3k.

By the way, it may not be a £6k car in the US but it is certainly not a £3k car in the UK.

You could turn that car around "well lol i think i could for a additional 4k" BUT... you would still have a 160K e55, Yes i know there well capable of more but its the psychological over 150k mark and at 6k, its too expensive. Maybe useful for spares though.

As Said Alps car is a far better example condition wise and for the money

No, you posted an image of sale prices for E55 in the US auction sites for $2 ~ 3k USD.
No where on this image though did it actual say they were clean E55 on the road, could have been scrap E220s. ;)

So I must be scheming to devalue E55 prices in the UK? I think that you might be over thinking this. The thread is right here for anyone interested in reading what I actually wrote: W211 E55 - Predicting Value over the next few years | AMG Lounge

This car would sell in a heartbeat at £3k.

By the way, it may not be a £6k car in the US but it is certainly not a £3k car in the UK.

If the car would sell in a heartbeat for £3k and not be touched with a very long barge pole at £6k, then it's closer to a £3k car than it is to a £6k car. There's really not much of a difference between the two numbers when it comes to project cars. You can spend £3k in parts, paint and labor on this car and it still wouldn't be a £6k car.

You could turn that car around for about £3K i think , its got the hallmarks of a genuine car, just current owner doesn't care!

cheap car for someone who wants to spend the time and effort on it.

Mines just SOLD btw :( Mercedes less again.

You could turn that car around for about £3K i think , its got the hallmarks of a genuine car, just current owner doesn't care!

cheap car for someone who wants to spend the time and effort on it.

Exactly yes, £5~6k for car and up to £4k and you have a decent car.

Still only worth £2k though. :rolleyes:

One key, no logbook, bought it from my brother, bushes gone and pulls to the left, and pictures it dirty ?

He got it cheap from the auction, buyer beware.
As someone said before AMG (All Money Gone)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom