Well since the football was on

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex225

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS63 AMG
...and I have no interest in it at all. I gave the other half's CLS a wash inside and out.

It had been feeling sorry for itself after not having a wash for a few weeks plus one of the window regulators packing up and being replaced last week. Wash and a quick hand polish brought it up looking good.

F1zeISJ.jpg

kswM2Ii.jpg

Hf6QLEZ.jpg

uPsaYoD.jpg

LzVWbtq.jpg

I'm dying to get some bits and pieces sorted, just little wear and tear marks but all in good time. Still doesn't look too shoddy and think this shape CLS is ageing brilliantly.

Looks fab. Used your time well.

We usually have no interest in football either but watched to Match with a glass of Fizz and goodies and quite enjoyed to occasion. Looking forward to seeing them come up against a stronger team in the knock out stage.

The irony is that I left my missus indoors to watch it!! One of my neighbours is the same, his were heads off with her season ticket to see the local team and she stays at home and watches movies. haha

Thanks for the comments on the car, it was a warm one but worth it.

Good job Alex, looks brilliant!!!

still havn’t polished the lights on the 211 though? :p

I spent the day Waxing my 211 estate with Bilt and hamber paste wax. So happy now... will get some pics soon.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has no interest in football, we seem to have to suffer wall to wall coverage of football all the time on TV. Other sports are available !!!
I like all this football on TV. It’s helped me discover interesting programmes to watch instead, such as World’s Tallest Skyscrapers on Channel 5 at 8pm tonight.

(On the subject of other sports, it’s been seemingly non-stop reporting on England’s ball kickers’ win by 5 goals on Sunday - against a country I wasn’t even aware had a team - but virtually nothing about England’s cricketers winning a series 5-0 against the current World Champions, whilst setting records on the way.)

BTW Alex, nice job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom