Well since the football was on

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by Alex225, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Alex225

Alex225 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    CLS63 AMG
    ...and I have no interest in it at all. I gave the other half's CLS a wash inside and out.

It had been feeling sorry for itself after not having a wash for a few weeks plus one of the window regulators packing up and being replaced last week. Wash and a quick hand polish brought it up looking good.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm dying to get some bits and pieces sorted, just little wear and tear marks but all in good time. Still doesn't look too shoddy and think this shape CLS is ageing brilliantly.

clk320x, AMGeed and Happytalk73 like this.
  2. Happytalk73

Happytalk73 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Vito
    Looks fab. Used your time well.

We usually have no interest in football either but watched to Match with a glass of Fizz and goodies and quite enjoyed to occasion. Looking forward to seeing them come up against a stronger team in the knock out stage.

clk320x and Alex225 like this.
  3. artyman

artyman Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    C 200 CDI Sport
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who has no interest in football, we seem to have to suffer wall to wall coverage of football all the time on TV. Other sports are available !!!

4. OP
    OP
    Alex225

Alex225 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    CLS63 AMG
    The irony is that I left my missus indoors to watch it!! One of my neighbours is the same, his were heads off with her season ticket to see the local team and she stays at home and watches movies. haha

Thanks for the comments on the car, it was a warm one but worth it.

5. clk320x

clk320x MB Club Veteran

Car:
    CLK320 Coupé (209) - E320 CDI Wagon (211)
    Good job Alex, looks brilliant!!!

still havn’t polished the lights on the 211 though? :p

I spent the day Waxing my 211 estate with Bilt and hamber paste wax. So happy now... will get some pics soon.

wu56Shoozz and Alex225 like this.
  6. David404

David404 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    W211 E320 Sport
    Watched the footie when I was a lad, quite exciting, we won (it was 1966) but once you've seen one match you've seen them all...

Alex225, knighterrant and DrFeelgood like this.
  7. knighterrant

knighterrant Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    2012 Facelift C350 Sport Saloon with M276 petrol engine
    I like all this football on TV. It’s helped me discover interesting programmes to watch instead, such as World’s Tallest Skyscrapers on Channel 5 at 8pm tonight.

(On the subject of other sports, it’s been seemingly non-stop reporting on England’s ball kickers’ win by 5 goals on Sunday - against a country I wasn’t even aware had a team - but virtually nothing about England’s cricketers winning a series 5-0 against the current World Champions, whilst setting records on the way.)

BTW Alex, nice job.

Alex225 likes this.