Well that was great day for a meeting in Rothbury!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chattonmill

MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 E55 AMG
Just been down to meet the agents selling our farm.....just outside Rothbury:doh:

Police everywhere no surprise, had to use the back roads to get back home as did the rest of Northumberland.

Seems they may be getting closer to him.

Seems like he is following me, they have just closed Whittingham, must have been minutes after I went through:eek:

Lovely spot Rothbury I got a client just outside there and always enjoy going up, a couple of the guys I know in South Yorkshire on armed response we seconded up there last night along with a good few others from other forces I believe. Turning into a right manhunt.

Are you sure it's not you?

I laughed when I heard that

a) He'd robbed a chip shop
b) He was driving a black base-model Lexus with 'alloy wheels' and 'a very loud engine'

It's grim oop North :D

Turning into a right manhunt.

Of course it is - he's not after civvies, he wants police. We all saw what happens to innocent Brazilian electricians - imagine how many holes they'll be counting in this guy?

:doh:I hope they didn't take reports of a silver estate travelling at speed as a suspect vehicle:dk:
To cap it off the road roller was stolen from the Cricket pitch last night, I felt a right plum reporting that one today:eek:

:doh:I hope they didn't take reports of a silver estate travelling at speed as a suspect vehicle:dk:
To cap it off the road roller was stolen from the Cricket pitch last night, I felt a right plum reporting that one today:eek:

It'd be a rubbish getaway vehicle for him as well

I must admit I thought of you Max when I saw Rothbury.

Talk about finding somewhere to "blend in"....lol

I must admit I thought of you Max when I saw Rothbury.

Talk about finding somewhere to "blend in"....lol

Blend in, I have lived in my village for 10 years, I am stil an incomer:dk: That was having live 20 mins away before:eek:

Blend in, I have lived in my village for 10 years, I am stil an incomer:dk: That was having live 20 mins away before:eek:

Lived in my village now for 25 years and still classed as an incomer and I came from only 6 miles away :eek:

Why would someone take it? As a joke? To sell on? For scrap value?

Think yourself lucky this did not happen to you today, this couple got more than they bargained for on their day out in Northumberland.

snap-12.jpg

New underwear required?

Yeah , they look like murderers / nutters .... :rolleyes:

Granny and Grandad out for a drive in their Honda Jazz ....

I don't think pointing a semi-automatic weapon (loaded and ready I assume) into some poor woman's face is remotely necessary, under any circumstances. What is that *******'s number? 'Ave 'im!

Not a good PR photo for Plod there. :mad:

Were they trained by SWANT?

I expect the next photo will be of them holding up Aunt Gladys in her electric wheelchair with a machine gun.

Hope they do drill the guy though , the picture of the policeman who was shot through the window of his car with a shotty was terrible.

....allegedly...

Also remember, we have no idea what the police may have done to the guy, which is what he is kicking off about. Not suggesting harming anyone is justified, but we don't have the full picture (and never will). Just like 99% of "news".

Notice that his facebook status, which was "me woman has run off with a copper" is now ALWAYS printed as "..with someone else". She didn't, but the press is demonstrably lying to us all every time they print this altered version.

tinfoil-hat-conspiracy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom