well, thats it officially... the youth culture of today has lost it

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lancebond

Car
S203 C220 CDI
coming home from a gig last night, and i pull up to the traffic lights near home... and hear an ominous sound of a sub on full next to me... firstly at 28 (29 next friday!) i'm hardly old.. but where the hell do they get that music from? it's AWFUL, seriously would some classic eagles, stones, who, clash, cure REALLY kill them?

anyways i turn my head to see how this YOOF has destroyed his car... and what is he driving.. a PRIUS! not bad enough... it's got a BODYKIT and a huge battlestar galactica SPOILER (what me and my mates call the huge over the top ones)

well i just burst out laughing... he sees me and offers to race me. :doh:

i honestly couldn't stop laughing as he tried to speed off looking cool. IN A MODDED PRIUS!

guess even the nobheads have gotten eco aware... in my day it was a saxo, clio or corsa.

i now only wish i'd taken a picture.

There is no hope for the human race. None. Doomed, I tell ye, doomed....

Tommykaira-Toyota-Prius-0.jpg

Tommykaira-Toyota-Prius-6.jpg

TOMMYKAIRA Developing Aggressive Aero Kits for 2010 Toyota Prius Hybrid - Carscoop

Last edited:
You should email those shots to Clarkson...

On seconds thoughts don't, he'd probably have a heart attack!

And when you thought a car couldn't get any uglier.

Wouldnt the best performance mod on these be to remove the batteries and electric motors entirely?

Fuel consumption would likely improve too.

Would be good to loose the batteries and engine and replace it with a nice 63litre AMG engine. Make it a bit more like a proper car!

The irony of a souped up 'Eco' car is one I find particular pleasure in. Is that a kind of schadenfreude?

There are a couple of 'souped up' Prius's near us. Hilarious! They have huge tailpipes hanging out of the back and big rims.

On a Prius!

rofllg.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom