Well that's me sorted out for winter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

@MARK

Car
Audi A7 Quattro
After a lot of debate and recognition that unlike some on here, I don't HAVE to drive anywhere IF we have a winter like last year I am now ready for that first morning when I can't get the car off the drive.

Whilst I do recognise that the weather guys are so far not predicting a cold snowy winter for England it's better to be prepared.

Been testing this morning and so far very very impressed and much better that what I had before.

PS

Sorry for putting this in the wrong section

Attachments

• logitech-hd-pro-webcam-c910.jpg
    logitech-hd-pro-webcam-c910.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Me too. On those snowy days, cars stay in their places and I walk or take a cab if I need to go anywhere. That's the good side of working from home.... :)

Likewise. As long as I have broadband and electricity I can be anywhere in the world and it wouldn't matter one jot (except for ptentially unsocial hours).

The travel company Mrs E works for has just moved into the 21st century and now has facilities for them to work from home with remote connections and phone redirection.

Likewise. As long as I have broadband and electricity I can be anywhere in the world and it wouldn't matter one jot (except for ptentially unsocial hours).

The travel company Mrs E works for has just moved into the 21st century and now has facilities for them to work from home with remote connections and phone redirection.

To be fair, as a senior architect for a major global telco, one would expect me to be pushing this sort of stuff but some of my customers still don't get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom