Well, the C250 is now officially going...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Doodle

MB Enthusiast
Car
R129, KTM 1290SAR, Superb 272 wagon
...as yesterday afternoon I put a deposit down on an Integra DC5 Type R. 54 plate, facelift model in the lovely deep metallic blue. :devil:

http://www.btinternet.com/~dpbrennan/DSC00069.JPG

It's not a complete defection, the SL is staying, and the C250 is most likely going to a good home with a friend of mine. :rock:

Last edited:
Lovely car. :rock:

Are you buying it from a private seller? Don't know why Honda didn't release it over here. I first saw one in LA in 2000 - I was a big Honda freak at the time.

Good luck and post pics...

Nah, freshly imported, via a dealer.

There's a very good reason why Honda didn't release it over here...it would have jumped up and down on the home product Civic Type R, and sales would have been minimal.

The CTR over here is seriously cost-cut - no LSD, electric power steering instead of hydraulic, no HID lights etc etc. The JDM EP3 type R has all this as standard.

Nice looking new car, I saw a black one of these for the first time the other day - looked well smart :)

Black, blue and silver are by far the best colours. Red looks god-awful.

White is by far the most popular (Japanese racing colour), but hence suffers from the XR3i syndrome (everyone's got one) and so looks a bit naff really.

Just saw the pic... very, very nice :cool:

Jealously mode kicks in :devil:

Last edited:
awesome whats the stats for the car :) i love that car, must admit i didn't like the civic too much but love that integra

220hp, approx 1150kg. 60mph comes up in a little over 6 seconds, top end is a little under 150mph.

Not bad from a naturally aspirated 2 litre. With a change of air intake and exhaust manifold, an ECU remap and TODA's A2 cams, the power rises to about 265bhp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom