Well the Custom Stainless Dials have Arrived ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
alright peeps,

after a bit of a wait they have arrived, thanks to everyone who helped on the other thread :)

still a fair bit of work to do as the original mercedes illumination is so dull I am going to have to deconstruct the whole cluster and bung in loads of extra leds

anyway this is what they look like:

64216265.jpg

61680369.jpg

24889184.jpg

40755648.jpg

99581396.jpg

75467125.jpg

65033099.jpg

83082027.jpg

77267016.jpg

Will get some proper night time illuminated pic's done once finished

Brett

Not bad.

When you say custom, do you mean you got them made just for you, or are they available on the internet. Can I ask about the cost?

Cool! But it looks like refections might be an annoyance? Possibly why MB used white dials?

Made bespoke if I recall the thread fore-runner thread correctly. Debate regarding fonts, etc.

Yep completely designed from scratch. Ended up costing me 150 quid for everything but that was only because I kept changing the design. This is the third set of dials I've had made up like this and never had a problem with reflections

they look realy good - and actually, for bespoke dials i'm surprised they 'only' cost £150!

I have got them a fair bit of work with posts like this on other forums with other cars I've had :)

The dials are for a prefacelift w202

I've now managed to fit in 2 led strips in the heater control panel so that now illuminates how I want it to but wasn't straight forward at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom