wellard

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

esox

Why is the suspension on my `02 CLK 230 so firm?Does the Avantgarde (the `sporty`version) come with sports suspension as standard?does anyone know?What with this and the typical German firm seats the overall set-up is rather,erm,firm.The back end can sometimes skip out when driving in a brisk manner over bumps as the wheels loose contact and the dampers cant cope,its not a big problem but seeing as most of my driving tends to be wafting along in cruise mode,a slightly softer set-up might be better.Whats the Elegance like,anyone got one?

Originally posted by esox
Why is the suspension on my `02 CLK 230 so firm?Does the Avantgarde (the `sporty`version) come with sports suspension as standard?does anyone know?What with this and the typical German firm seats the overall set-up is rather,erm,firm.The back end can sometimes skip out when driving in a brisk manner over bumps as the wheels loose contact and the dampers cant cope,its not a big problem but seeing as most of my driving tends to be wafting along in cruise mode,a slightly softer set-up might be better.Whats the Elegance like,anyone got one?

Yes the Avantgarde has sports suspension.

You are lucky, I have sports suspension too but still find it a bit soggy.

Theres no way you could describe this set-up as "soggy",will it loosen up a bit wih more miles,its only done 6300

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom