Went paintballing today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stwat

MB Enthusiast
Car
1989 W126 300 SE
And im in so much pain Them balls fly at over 200 mph and they hurt!!!! :p Got some lovely red dots all over my body but the ones on me **** are the most amusing :D (i know who it was and i shall have my revenge you mark my words. :devil: :devil: )

What a top laugh it is, i just cant believe i ain't ever done it before!! I just cant wait till the next time. Its just so much fun to shoot someone and hear them yelp!!!!!! :devil:

Stu :)

stwat said:
And im in so much pain Them balls fly at over 200 mph and they hurt!!!! :p Got some lovely red dots all over my body

I really don't understand why people think that's fun!

stwat said:
Got some lovely red dots all over my body but the ones on me **** are the most amusing :D

I thought that if you were hit ONCE you were dead !!

stwat said:
And im in so much pain Them balls fly at over 200 mph and they hurt!!!!

Stu :)

Its the 9mm, 7.62mm or 5.56mm versions that REALLY hurt. :crazy: (speaks from experience :mad: )

Ian, the ones that really hurt are the FROZEN paintballs that some extra-adventurous types bring along and don't tell anyone about.

scotth_uk said:
Ian, the ones that really hurt are the FROZEN paintballs that some extra-adventurous types bring along and don't tell anyone about.

Gulp !!

You got it in one pluggers. When you know how much it stings yourself it makes it all the more satisfying to inflict that pain onto others!!!!! :devil:

Plus, its just such a laugh diving around the woods like rambo while paintballs whiz past your head. Brings out the child in oneself!!!!! :D :D

Have you ever watched jackass on MTV,with johnny noxville starkers being blasted by paintballs at close range? God that must hurt.

Yes ive seen that one :D :D what a nutter!!! LOL :crazy:

One of the guys i went with got hit on the side of the forehead and it instantly balooned up, tom and jerry style :D God how we laughed :bannana:

Last edited:
I used to do a lot of it about 10yrs ago, but then deserted! :D

Was in a team called 'Full Metal Codpiece'! We went on tour once!

Some of the guys used to have laser sights, you'd see this red dot on you and know it was gonna hurt! They REALLY needed to get out more!

Nothing more satisfying than running along, shooting from the hip and getting some guy above you in a watch tower! :bannana:

One of the places we went to had old buses for hostage rescue scenarios - you didn't want to be a hostage!

I seem to remember the small of the back or the inner thigh hurt the most!

pluggers said:
Have you ever watched jackass on MTV,with johnny noxville starkers being blasted by paintballs at close range? God that must hurt.

You should get the movie - excellent!

They seem to have a fixation with alligators, from attaching them to their nipples to putting a bigun in their mom's kitchen! I seem to remember they had as much trouble removing the gator from their chests as they did a shark from one of their arms - can't remember whether it was Stevo or Knoxville!

The movie is hilarious, get it! :bannana:

I seem to remember the small of the back or the inner thigh hurt the most!

Indeed, one of our lot got one on the inner thigh and could hardly walk today at work!!! :D

Some of the guys used to have laser sights, you'd see this red dot on you and know it was gonna hurt! They REALLY needed to get out more!
Yep there was another group who had all the gear. Laser sighted guns, body armour, boots that went up to their knees, the lot...LOL. Takeing it a bit too seriously methinks!!!!LOL :D

cbenz said:
You should get the movie - excellent!

They seem to have a fixation with alligators, from attaching them to their nipples to putting a bigun in their mom's kitchen! I seem to remember they had as much trouble removing the gator from their chests as they did a shark from one of their arms - can't remember whether it was Stevo or Knoxville!

The movie is hilarious, get it! :bannana:

Haven't got the movie but have watched it :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: ,OMG they are freakass sick muthers :rock:

Ian B Walker said:
Its the 9mm, 7.62mm or 5.56mm versions that REALLY hurt. :crazy: (speaks from experience :mad: )

............and even being on the supply side of the 303 hurt! :eek:

Our wonderful HR people thought paintballing would be a great departmental "teambuilding" exercise following a reorganisation.

Same people were continually getting shot in the back, often by their own team members, and sulked for months. Best of all was the horrible Management Consultant who decided he wanted to come along with us and then tried to direct everything and everyone

First outing after lunch we arranged that he became a paintball magnet. He retired shortly after that, claiming that he had to make an urgent call. :D

I did this last year, I couldnt walk for days due to pulling every muscle in my legs, but I did have an amazing time though!

Someone just sent me this of a kid being shot with a paint ball. Made me laugh.

You may have to right click and save as to view.. 1.5mg

www.pages.drexel.edu/~ecm22/videos/fatkid.wmv

Beware of the strong language if there are kids around or your in the office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom