Went to see s600 biturbo-opinion pls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Borys, May 17, 2013.

1. Borys

Borys Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    2005 cl500
    So today went to see 2005 biturbo in silver, amg kitted, black leather has the lot and I mean everything.Very good first impressions, one fault with srs few dings on bumpers, etc normal stuff. We went for a drive oh my god !!!! Never driven faster car, amazing.Engine runs sweat, all new brakes, stainless exhaust which sounded like a rocket ship.Wow
    Only thing bothers me is mileage is on 135K
    What do you guys thing looking into future, will I shift it after with lets say 150k ?
    Walk away?
    Car is really great asking 7,5 for it
    Thanx

2. deian

deian Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    '01 W203 C200K Auto Estate
    I think for a car like that there will always be someone to buy it when it comes to selling time. As long as u keep in good condition, I doubt 15k difference in mileage will destroy the price too much.
    Question is, is it stretching your budget, or do u have the money to spare anyway, if so, I'd buy it.

3. Stratman

Stratman Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    W203 C200 CDI '04Estate
    It sounds like a wonderful car. The only thing that would be nagging me is although it's only £7.5k now, you'll still be servicing and repairing a £100k car.

What the hell, go for it. When you shuffle off this mortal coil regret the things you did, not the things you didn't.

4. m2287

m2287 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Bentley Continental GT
    Do it!!!

1 person likes this.
  5. R2D2

R2D2 MB Club Veteran

Car:
    C350
    I've driven one of those s600 and they are mental! As a car they are highly appealing however any bills will be of epic proportions. Get a quote for a full set of discs and pads....