Were you walking @ 3 years old

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry typo, can a mod change the thread title, please ;)

I don't think I was walking @ 3, I wasn't talking I know that.

Think he may have been referring to his OTHER child....? Or am i being dim and missing the point of this thread?

Think he may have been referring to his OTHER child....? Or am i being dim and missing the point of this thread?

I would hope so, but why

a) have pics of your kids for a car your advertising
b) mention a 3 week old child and have one thats clearly much older visible. It would make me think the advert is fishy and hence the car might be.

mention a 3 week old child and have one thats clearly much older visible. It would make me think the advert is fishy and hence the car might be.

bingo!!!! in a buyers market dont give them any reason to doubt your car as their are hundreds more for sale!!!

bingo!!!! in a buyers market dont give them any reason to doubt your car as their are hundreds more for sale!!!

Thats why I popped it out, I was searching for A6's as a pal is debating one (I want him to get it) and this 2.7T cought me eye, but the advert got me thinking, and being fairly bored I popped it up on here to have a wee debate about it.

An awsome car that drives well and makes you feel very safe. My good lady uses it daily with two children and says its the best car she has had.

but this is what he says - he's not saying, i only have one new born child is he....?
LOL sorry but I don't see this is a fake advert - I just think his kid got in the way of the camera?

I dare say this thread will boost the number of people looking at his advert and so may even help sell the car.

That is your child, isn't it ***?

:D

"Full service history with 99% of it being Audi"

Even allowing for rounding up that implies >50 services :eek:

I would hope so, but why

a) have pics of your kids for a car your advertising
b) mention a 3 week old child and have one thats clearly much older visible. It would make me think the advert is fishy and hence the car might be.

Errr..he hasn't mentioned he only has one child.....so why assume he has only one ?

He may well have a 3 week old baby in addition to the 1 year old in the picture (the child in the picture clearly is not big enough to be a 3 yr old)

I have often been taking pictures of my cars and the kids wander into the shot....kids have a tendency to follow their parents around and be curious ....hardly a reason to doubtthe integrity of the seller or the car !

talbir

If you actually read the ad, it says he has 2 children. :rolleyes:

Ade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom