West London tyre outlet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mercsys

Car
S350, & E320 CDI Estate Avantgarde
Hi, I am looking for a tyre dealer in West London (Ealing), I need a pair of 235/45/17s for my W210 that has scrubbed the inners to the cords, so I will be looking at alignment too.
Any recommendations or warnings welcome.

J

if you are in Ealing I would highly recommend you visit Wheels in Motion in Chesham. They understand the suspension set-up of Mercs extremely well, and come highly recommended by many members here - I have been there twice and both times they were prompt and reasonable. They supply tyres too. Tony from WIM (under the business name) participates here a lot, and they are MB club sponsors.

A nice quick run too - about 30 mins max.

Details here.

Iverson Tyres Hanwell, The Alignment Centre Greenford http://www.thealignmentcentre.co.uk/ also Golden Wheel Park Royal are ones I can recommend.

If your not in a rush plenty of online companies too many who will deliver direct to the fitting centre you wish to use. Camskill who tend to be the cheapest, etyres, mytyres, pneus-online, black circles, elite direct.

Last edited:
I would not agree with the recommendation on the second one listed above.

All I can say is personally we have always had great service from them, they are friendly and have price matched or beaten online prices when needing tyres, we use them for all our cars. They have a good rating on the Good Garage Scheme site.

Last edited:
second reccomendation for wheels in motion - the main guy down there is a genius with wheel alignment especially.

All I can say is personally we have always had great service from them, they are friendly and have price matched or beaten online prices when needing tyres, we use them for all our cars. They have a good rating on the Good Garage Scheme site.

Complete and utter waste of just under £200 to have the car drive worse than when I gave it to them.

I will be giving it to WIM to have it done properly, which is where I should have taken it in the first place.

Wheels in motion for alignment def., especially on mercs
They are also competitive on tyres.
Worth the trip but make sure you book a slot for alignment before you go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom