Westside's Modified 330i Cab

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrahamC230K

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi A3 & S4 quattro
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=22699

Respect!

Lovely looking car, great mods. Well done.

Have the engine mods shown much of an increase or have you not had it on a dyno?

The was a 3 series GTG at the dyno 2 minutes from house at the weekend - the nopise as I walked past was great!

Hmmmmm.

I like it !! :rock:

Bring the C Class to the GTG on the 11th FEb, fabulous 3 series. The new model is terrible.

the last dyno read out was 239 torque and 240.5bhp. I'm getting another live map done which is a tad more agresive. A live map can be done on any car inc your merc so the S/C mercs should respond well to theses. There better then having a generic map put onto your car.

the colour by the way is BMW individual atlantis blue. I agree the new 3 is urrrrrrrrr thats why my next BM will be the new 535 TD or the 540. The family car is obviously still a merc :)

mambo your 5 series looks lush, have you thought of dropping it on some 21" Alpina's? with a 6 pot BBK conversion up front?

BMW quotes 231 bhp @ 5900, 221 lbft @3500 for the standard car. Would have thought a bit more than an increase of 9.5bhp & 18lbft of torque from what you've done to the car - saying that maybe it shows the engine is already doing pretty much what it's supposed to!

Westside - I would really like your Xenons...

dougal74 you can now buy the xenons for the e46 which uses the correct bulb holder and also has the ballast which will stop your computer showing a fault. You don't have to code the LCM either which you can't really do as the vin number and millage are stored in it.

i replaced the stock xenon bulbs 4500k with 8000k they give off a nicer colour without loosing visability. :rock:

I was hoping for a tad more power so were putting another live map on the car this weekend to get some more torque :) Money permitting i'm on the look out for the infinty stage one S/C which is a bolt on bolt off affair with a piggy back ECU

Last edited:
Agreed - looks stunning! :rock:

stats007 said:
BMW quotes 231 bhp @ 5900, 221 lbft @3500 for the standard car. Would have thought a bit more than an increase of 9.5bhp & 18lbft of torque from what you've done to the car - saying that maybe it shows the engine is already doing pretty much what it's supposed to!
Would that be at the crank though? If so 240 odd at the wheels would be - what - 260 at the crank?

The dyno would have given approximate flywheel bhp I presume. 240 at the wheels would be about 280 - 300 at the flywheel (RWD poss auto).

westside said:
the last dyno read out was 239 torque and 240.5bhp
wow - that's even on a par with my diesel 306/224...easier to find yours in the car park though...serious attention to detail... respect ;)

yeah attention to detail is what it all about ;) i'm from the school where less is more I see to many cars which ugly bodykits on which just don't look right, i'm seeing more BMW e36 with the horrid kits on as they have now become cheap enough for the saxo boys. Saying that i don't see many mercs with horrid kits on which is a good thing. TBH most cars look good from the factory and a nice set of alloys and a small drop always works wonders :rock:

Nice car mate, love that colour.

ahhh hood down :)

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom