Westwoods in Blackburn and LPG Refusal to look at vehicles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sunnylodge

Currently being resolved.

Last edited:
sunnylodge said:
This dealer refused to look at the faults on my 2002 C class becuase it had LPG conversion fitted. The attitude of the Service Manager, Paul Lomax was complete indifference to his customers and he was totally arrogant. He even said Mercedes had their own LPG system which is totally false, it is only available on the Sprinter, does not even know his own products this idiot! Merc customer services are now taking up the case but I think they will stick with the dealer, after all what do they care about customers.

So anyone with any non standard equipment retro fitted to Mercs be aware, Westwoods will not repair or even look at your car and dont expect any help form Mercedes either.

Actually, by law, no-one can now work on your car unless they have LPG certification.

Not surprising really.

sunnylodge said:
This dealer refused to look at the faults on my 2002 C class becuase it had LPG conversion fitted. The attitude of the Service Manager, Paul Lomax was complete indifference to his customers and he was totally arrogant. He even said Mercedes had their own LPG system which is totally false, it is only available on the Sprinter, does not even know his own products this idiot! Merc customer services are now taking up the case but I think they will stick with the dealer, after all what do they care about customers.

So anyone with any non standard equipment retro fitted to Mercs be aware, Westwoods will not repair or even look at your car and dont expect any help form Mercedes either.

:eek:

I have been dealing with both Westwood & Paul Lomax for over ten years and I cannot believe that Paul has dealt with you in this way. Whenever I have had a problem with one on my cars the attitude and assistance given to me by both Paul & all of the Westwood has been nothing short of excellent. I think that Paul has only recently won an an award (Sevice Manager of the year).

I have a MB Dealer five miles from me but I have always rather travelled the extra 50 miles for the Service they provide.

I would suggest that perhaps you should be venting your frustrations at the people who fitted your LPG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom