Wet Bank Holiday Monday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Palfrem

MB Enthusiast
Car
W124 E36 AMG, G 300 GEL his, SLK 200 hers
OK then, who is feeling a bit bored?

Mooching for a car in the rain isn't much fun, what else?

It's stopped now and I need to clean up some cars and a 4 wheel alignment gauge I have.

Better get busy.

Me. I had four things on the to do list for today:

1. Clean caravan following holiday
2. Cook and eat bacon sandwiches outside
3. Go see a Range Rover Evoque
4. Have dinner with the Snr Dazzlers

1-3 not happened given the weather.

Watching Scooby-blooming-do film with Jnr and Baby Dazzlers.

I'm already out of my depth :D

Far too busy to be bored -but still not focussed on work i need to do!!-hence spending time on writing this!!:doh:

Delighted with the rain - just hope it stays like this for days, it will freshen up the garden and fill up my water butts. It's what we have raincoats and brollies for.

I'm with Darrell

Still raining in Birmingham

Just had some cheese on toast. Might make a cup of tea in a minute.

It's a roller coaster ride here I can tell you

^ As above. Experimenting with DSLR before my trip to North Uist next week.

It's quite hard for me as my wife and daughter are over in Skiathos so I am at my Dads.

I have got a nice garden tidy up that will keep me busy for the next 8-10 and was going to work today. 1 look out the window this morning changed that.

The pub is a good alternative but I don't want to get back into the work/drink scenario.

It's quite hard for me as my wife and daughter are over in Skiathos so I am at my Dads.

I have got a nice garden tidy up that will keep me busy for the next 8-10 and was going to work today. 1 look out the window this morning changed that.

The pub is a good alternative but I don't want to get back into the work/drink scenario.

Go to the Science museum or something or find a live band venue or theatre to visit.

It's too late in the day now plus the fact that they are doing engineering work on Thameslink so the trains are all fooked up. Next week-end I am off into town for a stroll around to see some sights.

I might have a walk, see if one or two of the charity shops are open and buy a book to read.

It's too late in the day now plus the fact that they are doing engineering work on Thameslink so the trains are all fooked up.

They're always that way inclined on the Thameslink. Hateful service.

Watching rain fly off my windscreen was fun! As was having the only near-dry, self-cleaning car in the road

Hope it keeps raining for you.......crikey I thought I was bored!

Hope it stops, the garden needs work!

Sat watching Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 with the daughter, whose a tad shaken up after a run in with an evil child in the ballpit.

Also just had cheese on toast
Sun out now in sunny Scotland
Might wash the car mmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom