Whaaaat?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's been on here before and my opinion has not changed it looks like an ml sh##ing out an ml

What happens if you drive over a hump-back bridge? I presume the rear lifts off the ground?

Frankly I think they missed a trick by not building a hot tub in the back

Thankfully only 1 of 1, for a reason

Is it a 6x6...?

Are you sure those photos aren't double exposed?

I think, for what it is, it looks like it’s been well done.

If it had a 55 engine, had been made by Mercedes and was £150k you boys would be all over it 😂

Its old enough to be MOT'd , I guess it must have brakes on all wheels 🤷‍♂️ ?, 6 wheel Range Rovers have been around for donkeys years so I guess they must have MOT .

Someone on here will know.

Classy. Looks like there's no access to the original ML boot other than over the back seats - I don't think the tailgate can open. Nice that they left the rear wiper on - must come in really handy :rolleyes:

Its old enough to be MOT'd , I guess it must have brakes on all wheels 🤷‍♂️ ?, 6 wheel Range Rovers have been around for donkeys years so I guess they must have MOT .

Someone on here will know.
after a closer look it doesn't appear to have disks on the centre axle.

Presumably, as according to the DVLA it's a 2-axle rigid body!

So I am guessing that the reference to 'off road' actually means 'off road use only'.... :doh:

'Currently'...? Is it still work-in-progress?
Yes, love the use of the word 'currently' - sort of implying that it'll take only a trivial amount of work to convert to 6x6. Also, on tight lock, one pair of rear tyres is going to get very scuffed as it goes round corners I would have thought.

The seller is hedging his bets a bit in the description :D

1612194985950.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom