What’s happened to my wheels?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It should be obvious by touch. Otherwise put a smear of grease on the bolt mating face and push down/twist against the bolt hole - the pattern left behind will make it clear.

Reactions: Abb
It should be obvious by touch. Otherwise put a smear of grease on the bolt mating face and push down/twist against the bolt hole - the pattern left behind will make it clear.

Thank you for that tip. :)

So, bolts arrived and wheels fitted! :)

Still not overly convinced on the colour, however I think it is here to stay. I am the only one who thinks that about the colour, as everyone else that has seen the new wheels, comment on how well the colour works!

The offset works perfectly and the wheels sit nice and flush. Rear tyres are a whopping 305 with a 25 profile and the fronts are 255 with a 30 profile.

Driven 50 or so miles since fitting and no noticeable difference in the ride.

IMG_3613.jpeg IMG_3615.jpeg IMG_3612.jpeg

Probably an inch too big for me in ride quality with those tyres on but love the design pal, really suits the car.

I'll probably see it in person one day, but the pics make it look amazing. IMO black on black is too dark, silver too light, I think you've got it spot on Abb.

I’m with most here....looks perfect with that colour! :cool:
Black would disappear and silver would be too shiny - perfect blend of class and stealth there

Think they really look good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom