What’s your perfect three car garage?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They only made 18 (according to Wikipedia), so rarer than a 250GTO. Makes the GTO look like a munter, as well, IMO..

Cheers,

Gaz
I do agree. The Type 33 is a stunning machine. Of all the 250 my favourite is the SWB.

I do agree. The Type 33 is a stunning machine. Of all the 250 my favourite is the SWB.

I’m not much given to Ferrari’s, but if I had to have one (first world problem, of the highest order) it’d have to be a 330 GTC. Like that’s going to happen, ever.. :)

Cheers,

Gaz

1. W212 - E63 5.5TT Estate. In black with porcelain leather. (sporty and practical)
2. W212 E250 CDI Sport Saloon in black with black dinamica interior. (daily)
3. W166 GL63 in Black with black leather interior. (for holidays)

I can’t ever remember a “three car garage” thread on MBClub, so here it is - what’s your perfect three car garage?

The rules are simple, just three cars to cover all motoring bases, with a car for every occasion. Affordability is not a constraint.

Go!
In response to the original post . Very simple : 3 Mercedes-Benz .

So here goes:

1. Mercedes-AMG GLE 63S - for school runs, holidays, crossing continents, towing, and 4/5-up motoring. The do anything any time car.

2. Mercedes-AMG GT C Roadster - for clearing out the cobwebs, hot dates (with Mrs D), and all 1/2-up motoring including work. The roof down any weather car.

3. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster - for looking at, and very special journeys. The ultimate automotive experience (for me). The Monaco car.

PS I reserve the right to change my mind.
I did reserve the right to change my mind, so today - in part inspired by a fellow MBClubber - I choose:

1. Mercedes-AMG G63 Brabus Widestar - for school runs, holidays, crossing continents, towing, and 4/5-up motoring. The do anything any time car.

2. Pagani Huayra Roadster BC - for clearing out the cobwebs, hot dates (with Mrs D), and all 1/2-up motoring including work. The roof down any weather car.

3. Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 Stradale - for looking at, and very special journeys. The ultimate automotive experience. The Monaco car.

PS I reserve the right to change my mind again.

CLS 55 amg, Ferrari F40, G63 AMG 6x6.

CLS = My sensible family car 👀😂😂

Ferrari F40 = Sunday afternoon blast down country roads and car meet flex!

G63 AMG 6x6 = Why not?! Probably the most stupid cool thing to ever be made by man 😂

Was tough between the F40 and Enzo, but I imagine that the F40 would make for a slightly more eventful drive!

@Bobby Dazzler maybe we could tweak this thread to Three car garage with £100k total budget? New or used.

Family hack: RR Sport SVR

My daily: Lamborghini Urus

My weekender: McLaren Senna
Family hack stays, but other two changed;

My daily: S213 E63 Edition 1

My weekender: Ferrari GTC4Lusso

So here goes:

1. Mercedes-AMG GLE 63S - for school runs, holidays, crossing continents, towing, and 4/5-up motoring. The do anything any time car.

2. Mercedes-AMG GT C Roadster - for clearing out the cobwebs, hot dates (with Mrs D), and all 1/2-up motoring including work. The roof down any weather car.

3. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster - for looking at, and very special journeys. The ultimate automotive experience (for me). The Monaco car.

PS I reserve the right to change my mind.
I’ve found #3. It’s almost perfect in every respect, but I’d prefer a red roof - it would then be perfect.

full

full

full

I'm reasonably happy with my current "collection" of
SLC Final Edition (great little fun roadster)

Lexus IS300h (very nice everyday waft mobile)

Ford Kuga (that resides in Russia, but makes a great all rounder).

BUT..... If money were no object, then classics would replace that lot!

Lamborghini Miura, just because... :)

MKII Jaguar (Morse style), 'cos I love 'em!

Mustang Mach 1 from 1971 'cos it was the first US car I ever rode in and left it's indellible mark on me! (also looked so cool in Diamonds are Forever :) )

There are many others, but these are the standout ones, though I could change the Jag for a Lambo Espada..... LOL!

For me it would be...

Mercedes GT63S
Audi RS6 for when I need something bigger
Porsche Taycan for proper hooniganning green style

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom