what 0-60?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimmymidnight

Car
W221 S350L
I've been talking to a couple of remapping places as i have been toying with the idea of getting a bit more power out of my W210 320 CDi and was just wandering what kind of performance increase i would see?

I have been told that the map i would want will boost the car from 204bhp to 255bhp and 500Nm to 580Nm and i was just wondering what kind of change i'll see in the 0-60 and top speed?

anyone had this done, or know what it would be?

Thanks

I was just going by the figures the mapping place gave me, parkers are probably right though... so it will be more like 245bhp after?

Not sure if 0-60 and top speed that relevant with remap.....whilst you may see an improvement it is in the mid range that you will feel the biggest change.....I have a Brabus D4 (some will say a remap better) fitted to my C270 and it makes a great difference on the road...makes overtaking so much better...it is the mid range performance you should be looking to..

yeah, it's purely for curiosity really, as the companies boast about the figures and i've never had a mapped car before and wanted to know how different it will be, but the mid range improvements will definitely be good! Thanks!

its all in the driveability of the car and the mid range and ease of overtaking and usualy a slight increase in MPG i have a C4 1.6 as a company car and it goes like a 2.0 now its been mapped ...for info i got mine from roverron google him and see what a remap will do ...i am very happy with end result.

steve

thanks mate, i've found a company in cambridge who will do it all for me, and they seem to be good, and i have a few friends who have had their audi's done there and said it was good service! but i'll look into this chap too and see what he can do for me!

I can work out the affect on theoretical top speed for you and approximate the effect on 0-60, but not got time right now.

If you decide to go for it can you do some timed acceleration runs before and after.
You only need a stopwatch... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom