What a beauty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice car ... Shame about the mods though, ie: 18" AMG reps, boot spoiler, pimp black piping, wrong badges everywhere, I think the rear one is on the front spoiler, & the rear boot one is way out of position & seems to be a newer one... The ones on the front wings is just overkill!... The chrome around the front headlights & indicators is plain tacky...

Fortunatley most of it seems reversable but for 20 bags, it should have none of the above IMO.... Would also like to know how its been lowered, springs & shocks or springs only??

Saying all that the kit does look nice in white (abit like my mates car), but black leather would have looked so much better than grey in a white car...

white might work in california but you'd be cleaning it every 10 mins, maybe that's why it has just 53k on the clock, the amg sticker on the front air dam argh!

Needs a heritage grille to be worth that kind of money.
Actual value? £7K?

I quite like that, even the piping, the rear seats need to match though.

A few cosmetic details like badge removal and a decent set of genuine rims and it's a nice car. Not worth 20 large though.

Maybe I am being a little harsh here, but in IMHO it is a little strange to see a 220 AMG, the price is plummeting and I was wondering why??

I have had a couple of white cars and they don't show the dirt as badly as you might imagine. In fact they are better than black cars which are the worst in my experience. I quite like the lowered look and the wheels although I still don't think it looks better than the original spec 8 holes.
The radio mast is stuck by the look of things. Overall, I'd say all the unoriginal mods are devaluing the car one by one.

How much !!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom