What a blast!! CLK content.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

renmure

Car
CLK 320 Cabrio, plus a few others!!
I had my 1st proper "spirited" drive in the CLK 320 Cabrio today. Yee ha.. what a hoot it was. A fairly familiar 40 miles of cross country A / B roads plus a wee bit of Motorway which I have "enjoyed" in a few other cars and today, in lovely sunshine, it was a great drive.... and back again.. just for the fun of it!! :)

The car felt well planted on the road and although it is obviously a heavy car it did nip along fairly sprightly. I have never really been an Auto fan but even that wasn't too bad. The slight delay in kick-down almost put me in mind of old fashioned turbo lag although I think I would want to upgrade the brakes if it were to be a regular event and the exhaust noise is a bit under-whelming. The car was more "sporty" than I expected since my initial perception up to now has been how comfortable it was.

Anyhow, I guess I should round off a nice day and off-set my Carbon Footprint for the day by eating ice cream. Mmmmmmm

Cheers for that. I hadn't seen that thread and look forward to trying out the reset in the morning. :)

Glad you had a good drive on your CLK. Wonderful having the roof down :rock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom