What a combo!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wow, that I like!!

What's the thing with Cat D? How does one make it road legal / insurable?

How can you like that bodykit?
The interior is aftermarket

How can you like that bodykit?
The interior is aftermarket

The body kit could come off, not sure but the interior is :thumb:

Im sure a well liked car trader on this forum will pitch in shortly with some info ! 3...2....1........

I like this car - it's def different and not for the shy type...!!!

Cat-d just means you will receive bottom buck when making an insurance claim.
Some people don't like to know the fact that there car has been in an accident etc etc....

Last edited by a moderator:
I sold this car before it was a Cat D, it appears again, at least the third time since i sold it..

When I had it, it was a real show stopper.

Since then its lost those wonderful alloys, been crashed, been repossesed and been through a few traders.

Last time a dealer rang me with it, he was only looking for 4K to clear the thing, at this point the car had one of the zeemax alloys missing.

I originally sold it for over 15K from memory and I had a lot of people after it...

It really was stunning in the flesh, doesnt look right now though.

Last edited:
Cat-d just means you will receive bottom buck when making an insurance claim.
Some people don't like to know the fact that there car has been in an accident etc etc....

Some insurers will not insure at all if it's Cat C or D - you have to check their terms pretty thoroughly these days to be sure :)

Some insurers will not insure at all if it's Cat C or D - you have to check their terms pretty thoroughly these days to be sure :)
TBH I tend to steer away from them when trading, mostly because of pitfalls like this.:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom