What a difference a few days make!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsorrel

MB Enthusiast
Car
'21 C300 Coupe, '20 SLC Final Edition, Peugeot 208 (hers!) and a new Ford Kuga in Russia
Just before the end of March I was toying with different car options, one being to break the vow of a lifetime and go down the lease route.

So, finally made a choice of car, checked the sites and WOW! The new quarter has brought prices that are at least double the amazing deals at the end of march!

Now I'll have to wait it out 'till close to the end of June and see what happens.. :D

Just before the end of March I was toying with different car options, one being to break the vow of a lifetime and go down the lease route.

So, finally made a choice of car, checked the sites and WOW! The new quarter has brought prices that are at least double the amazing deals at the end of march!

Now I'll have to wait it out 'till close to the end of June and see what happens.. :D

I was also looking at the new April lease prices. Those available to end of March were unreal, especially the SLK250cdi.

The E220CDI SE looks decent value at £360 3+36
The SLK 25CDI deals that were £299 are now £349

Last week of the quarter is always a decent time to deal - especially if there is a facelift in the offing and residual stock ;)

A Friend was offered a SLK 250 D well specced at £125 a month for 12 months minimal deposit
He's working around Football - NOT premier League - 2 Divs below seems Mercedes want their Cars to be seen in the right (?) places its was for his Girlfriend

That was in March

I noticed a couple of deals on better spec-ed cars than mine for not much more per month in the first week of April - these were down as immediate delivery so presumably fixed spec and colour because the car is built and looking for an owner.

So if you can bide your time and not too choosy then the market may blink before you do right on the end of the quarter.

A Friend was offered a SLK 250 D well specced at £125 a month for 12 months minimal deposit
He's working around Football - NOT premier League - 2 Divs below seems Mercedes want their Cars to be seen in the right (?) places its was for his Girlfriend

That was in March

Good Lord.

I'd have one on the drive as a spare for that money ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom