What a great day it's been...........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lotiman

Car
S204 C350 CDi; R171 200SLK; Lotus Evora 400; Lotus Exige V6
To take my toys off SORN. :bannana: Decided last night that they've been sitting, almost unloved, for too long, so taxed the R107, the Exige and the Evora all at the same time. First run at 7 o/c this morning was a 92 mile run in the Exige, followed by a 105 mile run in the Evora and finishing off this afternoon with an altogether more sedate and, dare I say, more classy run in the 107.

Life doesn't get much better. :rock:

I love my cars.:)

Last edited:
Nice :)

How do you keep the cars running - do you have private land where you can drive them from time to time while SORNed? Or are they laid-up?

Nice :)

How do you keep the cars running - do you have private land where you can drive them from time to time while SORNed? Or are they laid-up?

All laid up with the batteries on CTEK conditioners. I do the same every year from November through to March or April. They all sit on axle stands in a warm, dry environment.

Not quite in the same league but today I got the CLK out of hibernation. The 124 is now back in Italy. The CLK lives in a lock up when out of use over the winter whilst the 124 is here. No power source so no battery charger. Has been unused for 4 months. Started instantly. Still on its original battery from 2003. Everything works as it should

Rain tomorrow, so further play will have to wait until Monday unfortunately. Getting the cars out to play every spring almost makes them seem like new again as I tend to forget how good each of them are at what they do.
It's a good time of year in so many ways.:thumb:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom