what a jerk! wheels kerbed!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_ace5288

oh blimey heck deck i put my new shiny 19's on yesterday ...

... and kerbed them todaY¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i deserve to die .

its a little kerb scrape and dig on the rim of the alloys, anyone know any place close to birmingham that can sort it out for me?

Know how you feel, lent the car to the girlfriend and she did two of mine over the last week :crazy:

I normally use Wicked Wheels they do a very good job, give em a call and see if they have anyone up in Brum.....

Mambo said:
Know how you feel, lent the car to the girlfriend and she did two of mine over the last week :crazy:

I normally use Wicked Wheels they do a very good job, give em a call and see if they have anyone up in Brum.....

One word..

Fool :rolleyes:

Although I dont need the help of girl to help me do mine :mad:

Know the feeling only to well.

mr_ace5288 said:
oh blimey heck deck i put my new shiny 19's on yesterday ...

... and kerbed them todaY¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i deserve to die .

its a little kerb scrape and dig on the rim of the alloys, anyone know any place close to birmingham that can sort it out for me?

Importantly and OT though. Any chance of seeing some pics with the 19's on?

This is why I'm in two minds about getting mine replaced/refirb'd, I'm a careful driver ;) most of the time, but accidents happen, usually taking avoiding action to get out of the way of some other idiot.

Although if we went through life thinking "what if" we'd never get anything done would we!

Right, that helped to clear my mind, I'm getting them done.

This Forum's a great form of Therapy!

well to be honest im a ghey driver. i drive like a prat, always kerbing when parking etc. serves me right, im alot more careful after 11am today :) i'll try and get pics up for tomorow. one trouble is that my car looks sky high, hoping to get an airbag system on it :)

wheels - Spin 19's 8j
tyres - Toyo Parada 225/35 88Y

ride i find is smoother and more floaty than with my 16's with 55 profiles lol but when i hit a bump its bit worse but i much prefer the ride on the 19's. and it looks ghetto :)

but they do have a tendency to tram line! can somebody tell me the reason why?

mr_ace5288 said:
but they do have a tendency to tram line! can somebody tell me the reason why?

It's been covered in your brakes thread. Basically wider and stiffer tyres.

Try Laptab in B'rum for refinishing the wheel.

Mambo said:

Me to also!! Three wheels. I use Wicked Wheels, very good.

pics, not so good bcuz forgot to change setting on phone, save then enlarge. ta

Attachments

• M1.jpg
    M1.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 69
  • M2.jpg
    M2.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 56
and the rest. just 4 sorry

Attachments

• M3.jpg
    M3.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 59
  • M4.jpg
    M4.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 52
I Know I Bloody Said My Wheels Were Kerbed, My Aunt Took It Out Yesterday Cuz She Had To Do Some "necessary Things" And Fukd The Whole Front Wheel Up, Theere Are Scratches All Around The Diamtere Reaching 2 Inches Into The Wheel, Its Fookd And Im Heart Broken, Five Days They Been On And Two Wheels Need Refurbing, Basatrd.

mr_ace5288 said:
I Know I Bloody Said My Wheels Were Kerbed, My Aunt Took It Out Yesterday Cuz She Had To Do Some "necessary Things" And Fukd The Whole Front Wheel Up, Theere Are Scratches All Around The Diamtere Reaching 2 Inches Into The Wheel, Its Fookd And Im Heart Broken, Five Days They Been On And Two Wheels Need Refurbing, Basatrd.

Moral of the story then "Dont let your Aunt drive your car..." BUT again u kerbed two of them yourself.... ;)

mr ace5288
if you look around the forum you'll find the words fookd and basatrd dont get used often.

mercmanuk said:
mr ace5288
if you look around the forum you'll find the words fookd and basatrd dont get used often.

More to the point, we don't get to see many white mercs with oversize alloys where I live!:eek:

Where do we go to see your cool ride strutting its stuff?:bannana:

smethwick :) lol i posted some pics up but they kinda marga so i'll be posting them some time soon when i get my hands on a decent camera.

Does anyone have a translator? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom