what a moron

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sentence not enough as usual.

Should be locked up with a couple of rabid dogs.

I do wonder how some of these defence lawyers are allowed to peddle such crap to the judge.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who defends a client knowing he/she is guilty has no morals.
So that's most if not all solicitors then.

Back OT, It is a shame that our laws don't allow corporal punishment for this time of crime.

Solicitors are not there to defend the indefensible...but to provide mitigation and to stand for the defendant.

If somebody did the same to the git, swung him round by his neck, they would get more than a 12 week curfew and 400 quid costs and compo.
Be worth it tho :devil:

It was hardly violent swinging and the dog didn't seem at all bothered.

Solicitors are not there to defend the indefensible...but to provide mitigation and to stand for the defendant.

Of course - my point was that there are many such mitigations that we hear of that are just laughable - I'm sure the judge thinks "what a load of sh*te :doh:".

It's not particularly clever, but its not like the lad was trying to do the dog any harm. Love the way the cameraman thought he was doing the world a favour

I hate this, it so goes against the grain...I agree with Dieselman.

Would you swing him around (I know he's a bit bigger)? Or hurt/distress him in any way whilst going to get more alcohol?

image-4247942560.jpg

If you can answer in the affirmative then god help us.
The woman said the dog was distressed - what more evidence do you need?

Dieselman said:
It was hardly violent swinging and the dog didn't seem at all bothered.

That's not the point and I'm not sure how you can say that. The dog is on a lead so had nowhere to go. Before being swung the dog is moving towards it walker. Afterwards it's at the limit of the lead. There is no defence for what was done. Dogs are the equivalent of of child of 2-3 yrs old psychologically. They don't understand hat is being done just that those they trust are hurting them. I have seen many of your posts which are clearly said for affect and I have ignored them but as someone who has trained dogs for a number of years this shows how little you know about dogs.

I couldnt bring myself to watch the vid of the dog being swung around, Its plain wrong imho

Yeah everyone knows Chihuahuas are heavily into erotic asphyxiation, the pooch was loving every minute. Obviously.

Yeah everyone knows Chihuahuas are heavily into erotic asphyxiation, the pooch was loving every minute. Obviously.

See. Balge knows... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom