What am I missing here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It’s a scam. Several bargain price desirable vehicles for sale with the same trademark scam crap description encouraging the victim to directly contact them so sale/scam is completed outside of eBay so no buyer protection, pictures of vehicles all in different locations (pics pinched from other sites or listings), price is to look like your getting a bargain so you rush into it and pay bank transfer to seal the deal for fear of losing the bargain, feedback is either a bought account or someone else’s account that’s been stolen, and the location says Te, UK.
Best to report (I will too) but unfortunately it might be a while before they get taken down

You're right, the random nature of the pictures gives it a way - like the Mustang in a petrol station :rolleyes:

The page has gone now. Seems Ebay thought it was a scam too.

That’s good it got taken off swiftly. I reported it as it only takes a minute and hope it stops someone getting scammed.
I had my eBay account hacked some years ago when I was selling a lot on there (long standing member, thousands of feedback, all positive etc.), not sure how they got my password but I couldn’t log on one day saying wrong password, searched my profile up and there were lots of desirable, keenly priced vehicles on there, much like the one spikeymikey highlighted. Luckily I was logging on daily to check sales so spotted it quickly and eBay sorted it pretty quick.
There some real wrong ‘uns out there ☹️
Constant battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom