What are great colours for an E63S Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jibbajabba

SUPPORTER
Car
E63S
Right now my E63S (originally Black Metallic) got Satin PPF on it .. but I do wonder - what else is out there ...

What you think - if you could put any colour on - what would it be ?

Anything except black and silver (or these days even dark grey or white!) if you want to stand out from the crowd. My S204 in Carneol Red is easily spotted in the supermarket car park, as is my SLK in (flawless) Fire Opal Red!!

Designo Mystic Blue if pockets are especially deep and specifying new.

Selenite Grey is pockets are fairly deep, and buying new or secondhand.

Designo Mystic Blue if pockets are especially deep and specifying new.

Selenite Grey is pockets are fairly deep, and buying new or secondhand.
Nah, it is about the next colour change of my existing one. Either via wrap or Topaz Skin

Anything except black and silver (or these days even dark grey or white!) if you want to stand out from the crowd. My S204 in Carneol Red is easily spotted in the supermarket car park, as is my SLK in (flawless) Fire Opal Red!!

Sorry, but Carneol Red looks a bit old fashion :p Love the Opal Red though ...

Nah, it is about the next colour change of my existing one. Either via wrap or Topaz Skin

Sorry, but Carneol Red looks a bit old fashion :p Love the Opal Red though ...
In that case I would go for dark green metallic and wheels in grey and very pale yellow gold.

Green and gold is very of the moment, and if you’re up for regular changes then being a passing trend is less of a concern. Enjoy the moment!

If leav it on long term then I would could dark blue (Mystic-ish) and grey/silver wheels.

You aren't going to go far wrong with an E63s Estate in either of these colours.

oKimBBZl.jpg

V1g205Nl.jpg

But if these are too safe, then how about pushing the boat out and going for something like this?
(The colour, not the car ;) ).

doUenhDl.jpg

or if you want to go down the shiny route, how about this?

QW4XNYwl.jpg

Brilliant Blue - 1st choice, Hyacinth Red - 2 choice both with Alpaca trim :)

Thanks for the tips ... interesting colours - especially that red Merc ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom