What are you getting for Christmas?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Had my best Christmas present today. I’ve just received the all clear following the various scans, camera probes and blood tests I’ve been having at hospital. There are a couple of small cysts on my right kidney but no abnormality anywhere else (they didn’t scan my brain!)
That’s great news Tim. Very reassuring for you and the girls. I think a brain scan for you would break their machine. 🤣

My word, how I’ve missed you. 🥃🥃
I hardly drink these days, but yesterday I had 2 glasses of champagne in the afternoon followed by a large glass of red with dinner. I have to admit, I’ve slept like a log. A Yule log, possibly ;)

Cheers,

Gaz

Here's the results of my main present. A couple of paint blemishes polished out, a valet inside and out and a layer of ceramic wax. Very happy with how the the bodywork turned out.

And the wheels are popping again after three years of being scuffed and ground on London's granite curbs. The vast majority of marks have been removed. There are still one or two faintly showing but I don't mind - the gouges were deep to start off with and even doing a full diamond cut might not have completely eliminated them.

For what I paid I'm really happy and the ease of the whole process was great - ie I didn't have to lift a finger. Luxury.

E500 Dec 25th 2020.jpg

Well, my wife got me a new ipad which im very pleased with, just a shame it has to back as its faulty :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom