What are you getting for Christmas?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Do you go out a lot?

LOL. Right; I'm going out.

The family want to go to Hampstead Heath. Which gives me a choice of a muddy car park or a very muddy one. And muddy boots.

Twitch.

ETA; hang on; I can fit 4 people in the wife's 500....

Nice Belstaff jacket , that doesn`t fit , nice Belstaff hoodie that does even though it is the same size :wallbash:

Obscenely delicious fudge that required an immediate bypass and dental treatment.

Samsung Airbuds , for the gym.

Some smelly stuff, as per usual.

K

Nice Belstaff jacket , that doesn`t fit , nice Belstaff hoodie that does even though it is the same size :wallbash:

Obscenely delicious fudge that required an immediate bypass and dental treatment.

Samsung Airbuds , for the gym.

Some smelly stuff, as per usual.

K
A choice array of presents there.

A Skagen Signatur watch. I love the simplicity and sleek design of Skagen watches. All it does is tell the time - perfect!

LOL. Right; I'm going out.

The family want to go to Hampstead Heath. Which gives me a choice of a muddy car park or a very muddy one. And muddy boots.

Twitch.

ETA; hang on; I can fit 4 people in the wife's 500....
Hunter wellies??

More technology confusion! Told daughter and SIL I would love to be able to stream music playing on Win10 Media Player on my PC to a speaker in our bedroom, so they bought me a Google Nest Audio that he said would do the job by using the "cast desktop" option in Google Chrome. Guess what - the Cast Desktop option is not available in Nest speakers! So, we have a nice internet radio, voice activated, hopefully I can also use it as an alarm clock turning the radio on at a specific time, and in the meantime I continue what we've done for some time - if playing music on my Bose speakers on my PC and we're going upstairs for showers, turn the volume up almost full!!

More technology confusion! Told daughter and SIL I would love to be able to stream music playing on Win10 Media Player on my PC to a speaker in our bedroom, so they bought me a Google Nest Audio that he said would do the job by using the "cast desktop" option in Google Chrome. Guess what - the Cast Desktop option is not available in Nest speakers! So, we have a nice internet radio, voice activated, hopefully I can also use it as an alarm clock turning the radio on at a specific time, and in the meantime I continue what we've done for some time - if playing music on my Bose speakers on my PC and we're going upstairs for showers, turn the volume up almost full!!

Can't you just use it as a bluetooth speaker?

Can't you just use it as a bluetooth speaker?
Don't currently have bluetooth on my PC, and AFAIK the Google Nest is wireless only not bluetooth. ATM I have 45Gb of music on my PC and a load more CD's to rip, woulod not want to copy that lot to my phone in order to play them through the Nest speaker. Wondering if moving the music to a redundant 1Tb external USB HDD and connecting that direct to my BT router would give the Nest access - don't know!

Hunter wellies??
No way!!

Hunters are for townies from Fulham in overpriced 4x4's trying to impress people in Burnham Market.

3 pairs of Decathlon boots an 1 pair of Blundstones do my lot.

Don't currently have bluetooth on my PC, and AFAIK the Google Nest is wireless only not bluetooth. ATM I have 45Gb of music on my PC and a load more CD's to rip, woulod not want to copy that lot to my phone in order to play them through the Nest speaker. Wondering if moving the music to a redundant 1Tb external USB HDD and connecting that direct to my BT router would give the Nest access - don't know!
Nest audio has bluetooth -

1609006906025.png

Ha ha! On a Merc forum.
Well maybe I shouldn't have said "overpriced" 4x4s rather than overpriced wellies.

But Hunters do seemed to be universally laughed at outside of the city. And sometimes we escape to North Norfolk. And in the past have made the mistake of visiting Burnham Market which is like Fulham-on-sea. Lots of shouty types from Fulham. All Hunter wellies and double parked 4×4s.

Aaaarrrrgggh!

Well maybe I shouldn't have said "overpriced" 4x4s rather than overpriced wellies.

But Hunters do seemed to be universally laughed at outside of the city. And sometimes we escape to North Norfolk. And in the past have made the mistake of visiting Burnham Market which is like Fulham-on-sea. Lots of shouty types from Fulham. All Hunter wellies and double parked 4×4s.

Aaaarrrrgggh!
I think we know what you mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom