What are you getting for Christmas?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nest audio has bluetooth -

Thanks - thankfully I have a computer literate SIL who will over the next couple of days do a remote log-on to my PC and, he says, fix the problem! He has an M.Sc in electronic engineering and is a team leader with Facebook, knows a hell of a lot more about PC's than I ever will, so fingers crossed. I tried using the thing tonight - "Hey Google, Play Abba Greatest Hits" - got a Youtube channel, a couple of tracks then ads, then non-Abba music, then back to Abba. Not exactly what I wanted! SIL reckons there's a choice of 3 Apps (whatever they are) that do what I want!

Amongst other bits and bobs I got The Evening And The Morning by James Follet (his prequel to Pillars Of The Earth) and Nadia Hussain's latest cookbook with some pages bookmarked (self-interest from a certain wife right there!) Also an amusing t-shirt:

s-l1600.png

I got two words for Christmas, the first of which being Jack. To be fair, Mrs. Gaz said she wasn’t going to get me anything, but I didn’t really believe it. “Not falling for that old chestnut”, I thought, and bought her just a few little bits for Christmas morning - choccies, that sort of thing, so she had something to open, but she meant it alright. Nada. Nothing. Nowt. Maybe I shot myself in the foot last year, as I normally buy myself a pressie “To Garry, from Garry, love Garry”. However, last year I bought myself a £30k BMW without telling her until afterwards, so maybe she’s still smarting about that. Women, eh?

Cheers,

Gaz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom