What are your plans for New Year Eve?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 113659

We're off to Carlisle for a nice meal at 6pm then back to ours for fun & games through to midnight. :bannana:

Roast dinner tomorrow at our house for 8 people to celebrate the New Year.

Whatever you're up to. Happy New Year to one & all. Enjoy yourselves. :thumb:

Ant.

We're having our 9yr old granddaughter stay over so our daughter and husband can go out and get bladdered. The joys of the grandparents, happy new year to you and yours Ant.:eek:

Off round my mates to drink coppus amounts off booze and fireworks later.

Have a good one Ant and all the very best to you and your family Pal :thumb:

For those of you letting off fireworks at home, please give some thoughts to your own and other families pets, who hate the bangs and noise from fireworks.
I will have some music on loud and keep my dog cuddled up to me when the bangs go off as he gets so frightened.
Have a very safe New Years Eve / Hogmanay, and best wishes for a very happy and healthy New Year.

Steve

We're so rock & roll. I'm making fish fingers, chips and peas for a late lunch, to keep us going until a soiree at my outlaws' later this evening. It's not often I cook let's see whether I'm out of practice...

working. 4000miles away from the UK.

So clear head in the morning that's for sure.

And 5 nights at the Venetian Hotel in Vegas mid January to make up for it too.

You're wild Rob. Go for it maaaaaaaan, get ya self a shandy to go with your posh lunch. :bannana:

Have a great night mate. Good health for the new year. :thumb:

Wife's working today until 5 and then starting tomorrow at 7am so we are not doing much.

However, we have booked our Feb holiday to Fuerteventura to make up for it.

You're wild Rob. Go for it maaaaaaaan, get ya self a shandy to go with your posh lunch. :bannana:

Have a great night mate. Good health for the new year. :thumb:

Fish fingers turned ready for their final crisping. Mrs D and her offsprings are heathens so they want fish finger sandwiches. I, on the other hand, am considerably posher than them, despite the offspring sharing 50% of their DNA with me, so I shall have my fish fingers on a plate.

Naturally I shall serve mine in the traditional way with an accompaniment of piselli surgelati and rosso pomodoro salsa. I should cook more often. Especially this fancy stuff. I think I might be a natural.

Ant, wishing you and your family health and happiness for the New Year!

Given up doing anything special for NYE. Its just another evening for us.
Can't stand the spewing drunks, fights, taxi queues, jam packed pubs anymore.
I'm officially old:fail

But I do wish all members a very happy and prosperous New Year:D

AMGeed said:
Given up doing anything special for NYE. Its just another evening for us. Can't stand the spewing drunks, fights, taxi queues, jam packed pubs anymore. I'm officially old:fail But I do wish all members a very happy and prosperous New Year:D
You need to move area.

Given up doing anything special for NYE. Its just another evening for us.
Can't stand the spewing drunks, fights, taxi queues, jam packed pubs anymore.
I'm officially old:fail

But I do wish all members a very happy and prosperous New Year:D

I must confess we never go out till late. Just a nice bit of food early on.

However, we (me wife & daughter) always have fun once home. :cool: tonight it'll be music on YouTube, a good few board games and a few glasses of something nice.

Me being an emigrant and having no family in England apart from my wife and 2 boys we normally spend Christmas and new years Eve at home together.
Happy new year to everyone !

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

C36fan said:
Me being an emigrant and having no family in England apart from my wife and 2 boys we normally spend Christmas and new years Eve at home together. Happy new year to everyone ! Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I think next year we should do a NYE mbclub party/meet, who has a big enough house to host? Lol

Normally every nye I book myself a hotel room wherever we are off out on the raz, this year me and the missus have just been shopping for a load of party food for us to consume tonight with some Archers and lemonade

Will also be putting good use to the crepe maker I got her for Xmas :D

Central London - out for a meal and drinks, then watch the fireworks in Westminster. Should be good fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom