What are your quirks?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MissyD

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E200 1993, E300 Coupe 2019
I was making my breakfast this morning and thought... that kitchen roll is in the holder the wrong way! It made me think about the different quirks people may have... I like the tissue boxes in the cupboard to all be round the same way, tins I don't seem to worry about. Packet rice has to all face the same way too. There's quite a few things that I have to do a certain way. What are some of the things that you do?

I was making my breakfast this morning and thought... that kitchen roll is in the holder the wrong way! It made me think about the different quirks people may have... I like the tissue boxes in the cupboard to all be round the same way, tins I don't seem to worry about. Packet rice has to all face the same way too. There's quite a few things that I have to do a certain way. What are some of the things that you do?
Totally agree with the above. Books have to be in size order on the bookshelf, light switches in hall, stairs and landing have to be in the correct position and volume always has to be an odd number (but NEVER 13!!)

Toilet rolls MUST be on the holder the right way round - never with the sheets pulled off from the wall side.

Toilet lids should be closed (but only after use!) - why have them if they’re not used?

When parking on a level surface, my car’s wheels have to be perfectly straight.

We have a variety of different teaspoons collected over the years, but there’s only one that I want to use when eating yoghurt from a pot.

I’m fussy about which cup I drink tea from, but not bothered about which cup for coffee.

Totally agree with the above. Books have to be in size order on the bookshelf, light switches in hall, stairs and landing have to be in the correct position and volume always has to be an odd number (but NEVER 13!!)
Volume on odd! Noooooo, it has to be an even number :thumb:

I have too many to list. But for starters I clean my teeth whilst standing on one leg, my right one. Mrs Ant says this is by far my weirdest quirk. :dk:
That’s because she’s been with you so long that she doesn’t even notice any more when you insist on walking round supermarket on your hands.

Naked.

Just trying to think about my quirks. It was difficult at first, but not I’m flying - it seems I may be a quirky kind of person.

I drink coffee in an insulated cup even when I’m at home. I drink coffee in a takeaway cup even if I drink in.

I can’t stand the thought of gravy, but if I’m in a nice restaurant calls it a jus or a sauce then I’m completely cool with it.

I really really don’t like eating food prepared and cooked in someone else’s home, but I don’t think twice about eating out.

I am very very choosy with where I park. Too choosy. Like silly choosy. No matter what I’m driving, even my Smart!

I completely dismiss small or medium sizes of anything, especially drinks. I always have the biggest - it’s best value 😁

I make very big decisions very quickly but sometimes I mull over the smallesdecisions for ages, or defer altogether.

When I’m writing I like paragraphs to be consistent in length, and will add or remove words to achieve that balance.

You checked.

An interior designer told me the book thing is wrong. It’s very cool to have them in a haphazard way.

I’m seriously rattling my brains here and I’m please to say that I haven’t got any OCD quirks at all.

The only odd thing (but not if you’re a plumber) is to wind back a valve or a stopcock but quarter of a turn from its fully open position.

That's why I'll never be "hip" Heck, I even wear socks with shoes and trousers that don't finish halfway up my ankles!
I don’t mean cool as in a stupid trouser wearing fashion but rather in a gentleman’s club style setting.

I’m seriously rattling my brains here and I’m please to say that I haven’t got any OCD quirks at all.

The only odd thing (but not if you’re a plumber) is to wind back a valve or a stopcock but quarter of a turn from its fully open position.
I‘m not a plumber but I always do the back a quarter of a turn thing because I tell myself that it reduces the chances of it seizing up.

I don't understand your post. You are asking about quirks, then write about putting the kitchen roll the right way in the holder or having the rice packs facing the same way. So where are the quirks?

When i cook dinner, when i plate up evey plate has to have an equal amount on it

when i put my torch on charge at work before i come home it has to be in the exact same charger

I don't understand your post. You are asking about quirks, then write about putting the kitchen roll the right way in the holder or having the rice packs facing the same way. So where are the quirks?
was just a bit of fun sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom