What are your quirks?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Toilet paper is so yesterday.

Who needs toilet paper when you can have one of these.
Sensowash® – the innovative shower-toilet | Duravit :)
We had one of those in the toilet when we stayed at the Shangri-la hotel at the Shard in September. Our 5-year old daughter has never gone to the loo so many times before. Not sure if it was the heated seat or the water jets she loved the most. The best part for me was the illuminated bowl that helped me find it in the middle of the night - it saved my bare feet getting wet!

I hear that one of the quirks of being a secret hoarder is finding things in your cupboards from Woolworths...... 😇

Illuminated toilets are not new. Bill Bryson in the Thunderbolt Kid mentions that back in Des Moine Iowa in the 50's there was a restaurant that had "radio active toilets". After use, the seats would be bathed in "radioactive" light which both sterilised and warmed them for the next person.

Like my tea out of a particular cup so much so that have one of those cups at my daughters and sons when doing DIY jobs for them also the cup warmed up first then milk in before the tea and brewed for 3 minutes
Will often ( mainly in winter ) clean just the car wheels before going out in it
I get in the car then, on goes the music from the iphone sometimes I'll just enjoy the V8 Rumble in the CLK and the Straight six in the 320 but 90% of the time the music has to be on , Its a Major if the head unit fails - urgent repair replacement required SAme when I'm DIYing or working on the car Music playing in the background
Like to wear a Jacket when I'm out .
I like my food off white plates, and now I like the square ones :D
sure there's more but thats a first stab and enough! LOL !
Boyd

I always put my left sock on first and I always put my left shoe / boot on first but I always put my right leg in my trousers or shorts first.

I love coffee and I love chocolate but I hate coffee flavoured chocolates.

I wear odd socks. I started this after my father passed away. In his last few days , he asked me to cut his hair. He didn't have much by then but wanted it trimmed. Anyways, as I was cutting it he glanced down and noticed I had odd socks on. This was purely because I'd rushed out in the morning and just picked up two socks without checking if they matched. He thought it was funny and so ever since I've always put odd socks on.

Only like hot chocolate made with milk. Water just doesn't do it for me. Not that I drink a lot of it anyway. And only like coffee with milk. Tea is the only hot drink I have with water.

Like my tea out of a particular cup so much so that have one of those cups at my daughters and sons when doing DIY jobs for them also the cup warmed up first then milk in before the tea and brewed for 3 minutes

Has to be a mug (bone china but without a girlie pattern! lol!) with a very thin lip too. Just does not taste the same otherwise.

Like many looking at this thread,you start to wonder who is sane or not,but to add my name to the insane,more often than not when I get into the shower first thing in the morning I sing the same song,we had to sing it at my primary school over 60 years ago,a old english song which goes "early one morning just as the sun was shinning I saw a pretty maiden in the valley below" I have no idea why, the men in green coats have turned up so will have to leave with them time for my pills and a session in the straight jacket.

I always eat my vegetables first, leaving the meat and potatoes to second, and finally the Yorkshire pudding (assuming we have them).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom