What are your quirks?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Has to be a mug (bone china but without a girlie pattern! lol!) with a very thin lip too. Just does not taste the same otherwise.
Absolutely and without a shadow of a doubt. How people can drink tea from anything that’s not fine bone china is beyond me. Next thing you know people will be drinking coffee out of plastic containers!

I always eat my vegetables first, leaving the meat and potatoes to second, and finally the Yorkshire pudding (assuming we have them).
My 5-year old daughter does exactly the same (although she has now worked out that potatoes are vegetables so will eat them after the red and green ones, but still before the meat/fish)

Air vents in the car must be perfectly aligned even the back ones which i cannot see lol

4 zone climate must also display the same temperature number in every zone which obviously defeats the object and when parked the steering wheel must be dead centre.

When parking, either in a bay or parallel I always turn the radio down, if it's on.

Just something I've always done.

For better concentration levels I imagine. So yeah, to help me park "better" 😆👍

Another cup quirk.
I only enjoy a cup of tea if the inside of the cup is white. Tea looks a horrible colour in anything other than white.
So you wouldn’t enjoy a cuppa from the smoked glass mugs my parents used to have Rog? 🙄

😁

And I far prefer tea made with the loose leaf, brewed in a china teapot than a tea bag dunked in a cup;)

But that's a preference, not a quirk.

I have a tea quirk. As an adult I only drink free tea. Free as in included with Cish & Chips and said establishment is unwilling to trade for coffee. It’s only happened once though.

Probably not Ant.
The tea will taste the same as in a white cup, but I've already decided I won't enjoy it.
Mad innit?
Yep. Same deal as wine from a tea cup or beer from a coffee mug.
All indeed in the mind.

And I far prefer tea made with the loose leaf, brewed in a china teapot than a tea bag dunked in a cup;)

But that's a preference, not a quirk.
We don’t have loose tea but we always brew in the tea pot. Can’t be doing with a bag in a mug/cup. Far too strong.

Yep. Same deal as wine from a tea cup or beer from a coffee mug.
All indeed in the mind.
And a traditional pint has to be in a traditional straight plain glass - none of this fancy embossing and such!

We don’t have loose tea but we always brew in the tea pot. Can’t be doing with a bag in a mug/cup. Far too strong.
I drink the weakest tea in the world. It’s so weak my daughter reckons that it’s simply hot milk!

I drink the weakest tea in the world. It’s so weak my daughter reckons that it’s simply hot milk!
You are just like Mrs Ant then. She puts so much milk in hers it’s virtually cold.

my ole dad used to pull me up for making him weak tea labelling it Nats P!ss. 🥴

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom