What are your quirks?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If ever I eat Tic Tac mints, I have to peel the whole label off. I don't like to eat them if the label is there but ripped from when the top was prised open.

And a traditional pint has to be in a traditional straight plain glass - none of this fancy embossing and such!

I don't mind the embossed (lager) glasses... but it must be the correct glass, not one for another brand!

Laaaagggeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr🤮
Bitter is a proper drink, preferably with sticks and dead animals floating in it!😂

Cocktail sticks? You're not telling me that you put cherries on top of your pint?

Thread revival!!!

I was putting away the cutlery and thought, does anyone else have 2 sets of cutlery? I use one for preparing food, dishing up etc and then one just for best 🤔

I drink coffee in an insulated cup even when I’m at home. I drink coffee in a takeaway cup even if I drink in.
Re-reading this thread drinking coffee from an insulated cup at home 😁

Thread revival!!!

I was putting away the cutlery and thought, does anyone else have 2 sets of cutlery? I use one for preparing food, dishing up etc and then one just for best 🤔
There was an article about this in one of the papers earlier this month. The attitude was that "If 'best' is too good to use, why bother buying it?"

There was an article about this in one of the papers earlier this month. The attitude was that "If 'best' is too good to use, why bother buying it?"
Nicer to have new looking crockery and cutlery for your guests.

One of our telly's has a numerical display appear when you use the volume control, my other half only sets it to even numbers so i deliberately use the odd ones
I'm with your other half, it has to be on even

I like to arrange the cutlery neatly in the tray in the dishwasher. Forks then knives then large spoons then teaspoons.
Mrs Ted just throws them in any old how.
Mrs Ted likes to have the mugs on the tray for our morning cuppa with the handles pointing outwards.
I deliberately do them any way but this just to get my own back.

If I bundle all these posts together .................oh sh1t.
It’s not my fault, my early career was as a mechanical engineer, everything we used ...tools, materials etc had to be located back in exactly the same position every time after use.
Then I joined a company who committed to Japanese 5S, I’d really like to live an untidy, Ill disciplined life, but my OH wont let me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom