What badging for my Vito?

What tailgate badging should I have on my V6 Vito?

• 120 CDI (stock)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 109 CDI (sneaky)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Nothing (debadged)

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • V6 CDI

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • V6

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (please post suggestions)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BTB 500

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
R129 SL500, W639 Vito 120, S205 C300
OK, as some will know ... I will soon (hopefully!) be taking delivery of what is almost certainly the fastest production van around :bannana:

The badging on the tailgate will say "Vito" on the left and "120 CDI" on the right, which is pretty meaningless unless you're a Vito spotter :rolleyes:

The Viano (people carrier) version of the same vehicle has V6 front wing badges (where the Vito's side repeaters are), and "3.0 CDI" on the tailgate.

So ... been pondering whether to change my badging.

For stealth purposes I could de-badge the right side of the tailgate completely, or even change the "120" to "109" (that's the 95 bhp base model :devil:).

The "V6" badge is readily available, so I could have "V6 CDI" or just plain "V6" (that's probably my favoured option at the moment).

Or "3.0 CDI" as per the Viano.

Any opinions? :)

I think you should mod to the Viano spec...

Hello,

Knowing nothing about vans only that white ones are the quickest around..

120 CDI (stock) No idea what it means could be 2.0d
109 CDI (sneaky) Even more confusing unless your a van anarack
Debadge No one will know but assume its a basic version

How about V3.0Cdi on one side and V6 on the other as then at least car drivers will have an idea that its a special one.

I think you should mod to the Viano spec...

I'm already fitting a Viano chrome grille and Viano tailgate trim (the bit above the numberplate) :)

I quite like the colour-coded Viano door mirrors (with indicator repeaters), but that would mean blanking off the repeaters in the wings - so not a 'bolt on' mod. Also the standard Vito mirrors are bigger, which will be useful when towing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom