What brand filters?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tonykirt72

Car
Mercedes E320 cdi sport
Hi all, I've just purchased a E320 cdi 2007 and wondering what make air and fuel filters are best to get, MANN, Bosch or Crosland? Many thanks for any advice

+1 for Mann

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

We had this same debate recently and the consensus was Hengst. Mann, or Bosch but not Crosland which is Eurocarparts own brand.

We had this same debate recently and the consensus was Hengst. Mann, or Bosch....

Or Mahle.

Yes FPS are still going, and going strong! Thats where i get most of our parts from.

Or Mahle.

I forgot about Mahle which is well respected.

There are others, I have some Wix on the shelf which is another high quality brand. I didn't mention them because they are not as well known or commonly available from the usual sources.

I forgot about Mahle which is well respected.

There are others, I have some Wix on the shelf which is another high quality brand. I didn't mention them because they are not as well known or commonly available from the usual sources.

My local motor factor supplies wix as a budget option, I think there stuff is good quality and quite well made.

When I replaced the air filters in mine, the original Mercedes filters that came out were Mann, so I bought Mann from Euros for half the Mercedes price tag.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom