What Caliper Colour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HomeJJames

Car
C Class 250d Convertible
Hi everyone on MB Club, hope everyone is staying safe and well ?

I posted a thread not so long back as my calipers on my beautiful C Class were looking a bit tired and letting the whole car down in appearance. I had lots of very useful responses from MB Club and loads of ideas on colour. Gold, red, yellow etc so I decided to go for it and get them sorted.

After much debate, I narrowed it down to either black calipers with white writing or silver with black. In the end, I went with silver.

Anyway, I said I would post some pics of before and after - cost me £200.00 but think well worth it and mega happy with the results !

20210418_142032 C.jpg

Attachments

• 20210416_074226 D.jpg
    20210416_074226 D.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
  • 20210417_180308 CW.jpg
    20210417_180308 CW.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 23
  • 20210418_182612 C.jpg
    20210418_182612 C.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
The end result whilst pleasing lacks the 'pop' of some decently shaped calipers.

I can't quite place the ideal colour with bodywork combo but there is a palate of colours available other than factory silver .

IMG_6583.JPG

Plenty of Technicolour Yawn colours available there, but most of them (well, all of them, really, imho; it's an age thing...) would make most people assume the car was owned by somebody with a KN08 personalised number plate....

Silver with black is good.

Very nice matey, did you do them yourself. If so, you have a steady hand for the Mercedes inlay.

Plenty of Technicolour Yawn colours available there, but most of them (well, all of them, really, imho; it's an age thing...) would make most people assume the car was owned by somebody with a KN08 personalised number plate....

Silver with black is good.
Very politely put.... :) I believe my MB has a very classy look so wanted to maintain this. Whilst absolutely no criticism is intended to the the colours above (whilst they look very impressive), they would not have maintained the look of the car.

Great job mate, mine need a quick spruce up aswell

Great job mate, mine need a quick spruce up aswell
Its well worth it mate, really adds to the overall look of the car. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom