What Car Air Freshener?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mpc

Car
2018 S205 C250 AMG LINE PREMIUM D AUTO
As the title suggests, what car air fresheners are you using currently?

Magic Little Tree Black Ice.
It was what the dealer had put in the car and I liked it so much I bought some more.
And it matches the car.

Magic Little Tree Black Ice.
It was what the dealer had put in the car and I liked it so much I bought some more.
And it matches the car.

I used to use these in my old car but since getting the MB C250 I find they don't really fit/hang around the rear view mirror as the housing is massive!!

As the title suggests, what car air fresheners are you using currently?
Roof down , sunroof open , window open - as applicable to the car .

I can’t stand artificial smelly things ; also hate air-con as opposed to fresh air .

By the way, I believe there is data suggesting these smells contain chemicals (presumably used to allow vapour formation) that are bad for health esp respiratory.

Thing is a car is a very enclosed space. When it’s switched off there will be no ventilation allowing vapours to build up.

I’ve given up on incar air fresheners for this reason. Best is to leave a window a tiny bit open to allow air to circulate

I have an ozone air purifier, in rear power socket (so it's on when I unlock the car, before the key is in the ignition).

Other than that, a regular a/c system cleanup and disinfection, and perhaps an occasional sachet of Neutradol Deodoriser under the back seat.

Never use any "Air Fresheners", whether liquid, or those horrible stinky things hanging from the mirror.

Original vanilla magic tree here.

Halfords do a cracking aircon refresher, stick it in the back footwell, aircon on cold, fronts seat forwards and crack open the can.. supposedly disenfects the system as well as refreshes... then smells like a mans aftershave and all the women love it...............................................................

................until it wears off :oops:

Hi new to the forum I use the bottled household triple plugin type and put them in the passenger foot well netting works great and last ages

Made the mistake of using Autoglym Autofresh a few weeks ago and it's still lingering.
Heard good things about Chemical Guys Stripper Scent but yet to try it!

I can't stand car smellies either.
Friend of mine has one in his car and it gives me headache every time I get in it :mad:

Keep you car clean and it will smell like a clean car.
No need for smellies.

"Sports Mood" air balance atomiser.

Air-Balance...""concentration of negatively charged oxygen ions"

Sports Mood...“a very pleasantly natural scent with a freshness emanating from green tones of young pale-green leaves and rounded off by light flowery nuances”

It smells good, especially at start up when the Aircon is on. I like that is not continually releasing scent, but get occasional whiffs of it. Oddly a relaxing effect. I trust M-B have safely engineered this auto fragrance, so not worried about noxious chemicals.

Sent from my G3112 using Tapatalk

I just lower the roof for 365 days of fresh air

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom