What Car Shampoo / Wash do you favour!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Megs Gold Class. Nothing else comes near it.

I have mainly SONUS products for machine polishing and Dodo for finishing, and Autoglym general products for tyres, glass, etc.

Truth is I hardly ever do it but my valet uses exclusively Autoglym.

Simoniz, £1 per gallon in asda. Run out now and they've not had any for while :mad:

Chemical Guys

Citrus wash and gloss

Extreme Body Wash N Wax

Glossworkz

AND FAIRY LIQUID FOR THE DISHES SOURBEAN!!!!!!!!!:D

Not shampoo but APC, does anbody know which of the Megs APC's would be the equivalent of Autosmart g101 or BH Surfex? I used Tesco daisy last time and to be fair it did a great job (thanks for the tip Dazza). I just want to try some of the more "professional" products to see how much (if any) difference there is.

Besides the usual use of cleaning the paint work before clay/polish/wax, I want to try it in the engine bay for a good clean in there.

Not shampoo but APC, does anbody know which of the Megs APC's would be the equivalent of Autosmart g101 or BH Surfex? I used Tesco daisy last time and to be fair it did a great job (thanks for the tip Dazza). I just want to try some of the more "professional" products to see how much (if any) difference there is.

Besides the usual use of cleaning the paint work before clay/polish/wax, I want to try it in the engine bay for a good clean in there.

Any of the APCs you list perform well and will do a good job of cleaning paintwork (note at stronger dilutions they will strip wax), and with a stronger solution will easily tackle an engine bay.

G101 is probably better value for money from your local autosmart rep.

I use whatever the local migrants choose

... or Autoglym

car wash

i use autoglym and microfibre mitt works well with me

Bog standard Autoglym shampoo, rarely (but sometimes) one of those £1 for 3 shampoo-impregnated cloths.

Not the best temperature to be cleaning it in, but I didn't want the winter mess to be on the car for too long

Hi guys,

Me - Having finished my bottle of Meguiars NXT Shampoo, Currently i'm using SMARTWAX Shampoo - When that comes to an end i may go back to Meguiars.

Been using Meguiars NXT Tech Shampoo for years plus a lambs wool wash mitt. I have tried carlack, meguiars gold class, autoglym etc and the NXT has become my favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom