What cars make you angry?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CLSMark

Banned
Car
Volkswagen Touareg
Apart from the obvious stuff like the Prius, what cars just make you cross to look at?

Personally

Any Vauxhall.

Any basic eurobox ****. Vauxhall Agilas for instance. Driven by complete oxygen bandits.

All the French cars.

Also, modified cars and cars badged up as things they're not because the owner is delusional (hello, C220 AMG) :bannana:

Soulless fashion accessories that people lust after due to their lack of imagination and because they've seen a Z lister getting out of one (or similar) on the cover of Heat magazine.

The Range Rover Evoque for example.

Range Rover Sport

None, i'm not a snob, I started with rubbish cheap cars, who knows what i'll end my driving career in!

You never know what cards you are going to be dealt.....i'd rather drive a Dacia Duster than walk if it came down to it.

Badly driven ones.

Small French hatchbacks in France

(Not over here). The one's that stupidly overtake, often in in risky situations, struggling to get in front of you, which then ease back to a speed 10 - 15
mph slower than what you were doing?

What is that all about? Some kind of 2CV "I don't want to be behind anyone" tradition?

BMW 320 D .... no other BMW just them... they're the only ones, other than boy racers, who seem to want to race me! (Not that I oblige)

Any rubbish car (Thinking Kia, Dacia) that is brand new..... simply because I dont understand why anyone would pay so much for a brand new car when their £9-20,000 could get some much more/better if it didn't have a brand new number plate

cars badged up as things they're not because the owner is delusional (hello, C220 AMG) :bannana:

These actually make me happy, great amusement, especially when you see a Mercedes M//Power or something along the similar lines :D

b7d500a5b36e5323a01ad2a6dd04803f.jpg

Last edited:
These actually make me happy, great amusement, especially when you see a Mercedes M//Power or something along the similar lines :D

b7d500a5b36e5323a01ad2a6dd04803f.jpg

I saw one the other day ... the guy took the 0 off and added AMG

C22 AMG :D :fail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom